Shit 7

Yay update! Sorry for making you all wait, and once again sorry about the lie about the date last chapter. Also my exams start on June 20 and end on June 26, then you don't have expect anything from me. And the nine days before that, because then I study.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Kurama speaking"

________Konoha, Hokage Tower_______

Normal POV.

Silence rang through the room as the two teams of shinobi looked at each other.

Tsunade had not for seen this and had hoped that team 7 would take longer to complete their mission.

Naruto was frozen on spot at seeing those familiar faces.

A shadow was cast across his face and his mouth became a thin line.

Yugito and B looked at Naruto with worry after seeing his emotions switch so fast.

Team seven looked in shock at the Naruto that looked a bit different, they never thought they'd see him again.

Sasuke immediately got flashbacks to the fight that made them split up.

It was his fault that Naruto had been seen as an enemie, why had he had that stupid idea to leave the village anyway?

He looked downwards and guilt started building up in the Uchiha.

Sakura's emotions were conflicted  (A/N I hope you say it like this). She was mad that he was back because he was the one who hurt Sasuke.

But the emotions of sadness, guilt and relieve took over the anger and she too was left staring down thinking about the painful words she had said.

Kakashi Hatake was shocked, his former pulpil stood there before him and he couldn't say a word.

He always thought to what to say when he would see Naruto again but now he was speechless.

Their last new member, Sai. Well he'd always been curious to who this Naruto was his team mates sometimes spoke about.

He was happy with what he saw before him, the blond had an aura of power but he didn't seem to have much of it.

That was probably because he could mask it all, Naruto Uzumaki was indeed skilled.

Naruto clenched his fist and breathed out slowly, never had he thought to see these people again.

Tsunade looked at the two teams and didn't know what to do, she coughed loudly catching the attention from everyone in the room.

"Team 7, what are you doing here." She asked trying to get the tense atmosphere to diminish.

"We're here to hand in our mission report." Kakashi said now out of his shock.

"Well then give it and leave." Tsunade ordered as she stuck out her hand to accept the report.

Kakashi came forward and handed her the report, he was cautious when he passed the kumo ninjas.

Once handed in Tsunade motioned for them to go outside, while hesitating they still went.

Naruto let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

B cocked his eyebrow at the blond and Naruto just nodded his head, he was alright.

Tsunade looked at Narutobut she had to get back to bussiness now that team 7 was gone.

"The alliance is as I said before, established. You're free to leave." She said kindly.

Naruto, B and Yugito nodded and bowed with respect.

They went towards the door and opened it, Naruto hoped that they had already left.

He looked through the door and saw that they had indeed left, he was so lucky.

They made their way out of the Hokage tower and luck seemed to hate the former knucklehead.

Outside the tower was team seven, obviously waiting.

They all looked up and Naruto really wanted to avoid them, he was about to go the other way before he heard someone call his name.

He turned around and saw that it was none other than Sasuke.

Sasuke looked at him with some kind of hope in his eyes.

The blond knew that he wanted to talk, Sasuke was probably the only person he wanted to talk to.

Sakura was a big no, he didn't even want to see her face.

He didn't know what to think of the other two, mostly their new team member. Seems like they replaced him fast.

Naruto looked at Sasuke and gave him a nod, he would talk to him later. He saved him after all and he didn't talk to him later.

The blond thought about how he had left so fast, he didn't even know how Sasuke had been. He didn't really care anymore now.

He walked away with B and Yugito, leaving team 7 behind them. 

"You okay Naruto?" B asked his best friend,  behind his sun glasses, worry could be seen.

He got nod as answer, and even if he wasn't satisfied with it he accepted it.

-Back with team 7-

They walked in silence away from the Hokage tower, Naruto had just turned his back to them and it gave them mixed feelings.

Sasuke was relieved when he got that single nod, he was happy that he could talk to Naruto.

Since the day he awoke and heard that Naruto had left he'd felt guilt. The guy had practically dragged him back to the village and was then banished.

He'd always wondered what had happened to the blond, and now they found out that he was a ninja in Kumo.

To be continued ...

So this is it for this chapter, it's not that long as I wanted it to be, but it will have to pass. As I said at the beginning my exams start and I'm gonna start studying. After that its vacation and I'll make sure to get some updates done. See ya (^0^)/!