Return to Konoha

This is probably the update that most of you have been waiting for, sorry for not updating for such a long time. School has kept me busy, but do not fear i'll make sure to not forget this story!

"speaking"

'thoughts'

"Kurama speaking"

_________________________Kumo__________________________

-close to Konoha-

Naruto's POV.

The journey was long, but we made it. We're not far from the gates, i'm nervous but i'll make it. I'm gonna see so much familiar faces.

I looked at Yugito and B behind me and we nodded at each other, we're all ready for this and i have these two by my side.

After a few minutes of running we where finally at the gates, i could already see the mountain with the five Hokage's.

We all stepped inside and i looked at my left, Izumo and Kotetsu where just sitting there complaining about how nothing ever happens.

They're still the same as i remember them, i walked towards them, Yugito and B close behind me. They noticed us.

"What can i hel-" Before Izumo could finish his sentence, Kotetsu elbowed him and pointed his head at me. There was a minute of silence while the both of them looked at me.

"Wait Naruto?!" Izumo exlaimed wide eyed, i have never seen him wide eyed. Well there's a first fime for everything.

"We just wanna speak to the Hokage." I informed them while also pointing my head to B and Yugito indicating that they where here to.

I also didn't want them to say anything else, they looked behind me at B and then to Yugito. They then proceeded to look at my headband.

They seemed sad that i was a Kumo ninja but both hide it fast. "You still know the way right?" Kotetsu asked, there was a mischievious glint in his eyes.

I nodded my head and then began leading the team to the Hokage building, there where whispers along the way.

I saw people pointing at me and some even gasped, most of them just stared. They haven't forgotten me have they?

We where almost at the tower until i heard my name being called.

"Naruto?" Someone asked in a quiet familiar manner, i turned around and saw that it was Hinata. She was still the same, long black hair, her light purple eyes.

"Hey Hinata." I said as if i didn't just return from running away after two years, and not to forget the part about being a ninja in another village.

I wanted to talk like this, i didn't want to ignore her because that would make her sad. I hope nobody else is around that i know.

"Are you heading to the Hokage tower?" She asked this time a bit louder, it seems that she's more confident now, thats good.

I nodded my head in response, why did she actually ask? Well i knew that Oba-chan would hit me, that was one danger that i would have to face.

"I would look out, i think there are some people there that you don't want to see yet." She said this time with her head facing down.

She was talking about team 7 wasn't she? But she's right, i don't want to see any of them. Not Sasuke, definitly not! Not Sakura, No way! Not even Sai, even if he wasn't that bad.

I'm also gonna avoid Kakashi, he would want me to return and i don't know how to say yet that i don't want to return.

"Thanks Hinata." I said, i then proceeded to turn around again and made my way to the Hokage tower.

We headed up the stairs located at the side's of the tower, i was starting to become nervous. I knew i didn't have to be but i couldn't help it.

We came at the top and headed for the Hokage office. We stood before the double doors, i gulped and knocked.

I heard a 'come in' and opend the door. Oba-chan was sitting at her desk looking at her papers, Shizune was nowhere to been seen.

She looked up and everything froze, in a minute she ran to me and hugged me. I myself am frozen and can't get air.

Cliffhanger!! sorry for that, i know its short but i decided because its been a while since i updated that i would cut this chapter short. I hope that you liked it and that none of the characters were ooc. See ya (^0^)/!