Hunt for Yugito

We're onto the next chapter, I hope you guys enjoy and like everything that I write.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Kurama speaking"

____________Kumo_____________

Normal POV.

Naruto was walking through the streets of Kumo, he was looking for Yugito but he couldn't find her anywhere.

She wasn't at her favorite restaurant nor at her favorite spot to think. At this point he didn't know where to look anymore.

He was frowning until he saw one of his students, Mayumi. He lifted an eyebrow, what was she doing?

She seemed to be looking around, a sketching book was sitting in her lap. She was ticking the pencil against the book repeatedly in an irritated fashion.

He stepped over to her and when he stood before he she finally seemed to acknowledge his presence.

"Ah, hello Naruto-sensei." She greeted with a kind smile once she looked up at his face.

"Hey, Mayumi, watcha doing?" He responded as he plopped down next to the girl.

"Drawing, well trying to." She responded as she observed her surroundings.

"What are you doing sensei." The ravenette continued, throwing him a glance from the corner of her eye.

"I'm searching for someone but I can't find her." He responded, his eyes becoming sad.

"I hope you find her then." Mayumi voiced as she narrowed her eyes on the drawing before her.

Naruto didn't say anything else and just looked forward, he closed his eyes and thought off every place she could be at.

Meanwhile Mayumi smiled lightly as she looked at the rough sketch, some things weren't right and she actually wanted to scrap it whole but for once she wouldn't.

Naruto stood up and confidence could be seen in his posture, his student looked up at him and admiration shone in her eyes.

"Yosh, I'm gonna go now. Goodbye Mayumi." The blond said over his shoulder as he ran away.

You would think being an Uzumaki would make it easier finding people but Naruto didn't possess the genetics of a sensory ninja, like most Uzumaki have.

So he spent his afternoon wandering the village looking for the blonde haired woman of his thoughts.

He dragged his feet while he walked through the village, Naruto had almost given up and gone home on finding Yugito.

Naruto was so ready to ask Yugito to go on a date with him. He had everything planned out perfectly.

Going through his thoughts, Naruto didn't see that he was about to run into another one of his students.

"Naru-sensei?" A soft voice catched his attention.

He looked up to find his student, Saraka, in her casual clothing. A blue tank top on, her hair in a ponytail, and a pair of black ninja pants matched with sandals.

In her arms was a large container, he could just smell the sweetness from where he was standing.

"Hey Saraka! Have you- uh have you seen Yugito around?" Naruto asked nervously, his hand scratching the back of his head. Saraka shifted slightly, adjusting the heavy weight of the gallon and a half dessert in her arms.

"Oh, I think I saw Yugito-san this morning. I think I saw her heading into 'Shibata Weapons and Hawks'." She told him. He nodded before focusing his gaze on the large bowl in her arms.