All of me

Target: 105 votes

Sonakshi p.o.v:

Sonakshi tum thoda fresh hojuoo mein ansh ko dekhe atihu....if u need any help call me....its k neha just go i will take care.....

I removed all my jewellary, gone to take shower. After having almost a peaceful shower i stepped out. My phone started ringing. I picked it without seeing who was it.

Hello i said and stepped back inside the bathroom. I put my phone in speaker and placed it aside and started drying my hair.

Sona i heard a husky voice of dev.umm i replied howz my lovely wife doing he asked but i can sense his voice a little bit of sad being away from eachother.

Good,  sleepy,  tired,  and wet i answered. Wet he asked his voice taking control of his cherry one. Yeah i replied my voice was nervous.

Did u have shower he asked,  please stop it dev you will make me go crazy i thought myself. Yeah o answered i could hear him taking a breath for second.

Do u have anything on he asked i could clearly hear the lust in his voice why is he asking me that. Uhh that was only noise that came out of my mouth i hope h didn't hear that because that was out of frustration.

Sona answer me he demanded his demanding voice was such a turn.

No i said being honest with him. I could hear him grunt on the other line. Your making it so hard he said my heart skipped a beat. I cant wait he whispered and hang the phone. My breath ragged he was making me more impatient.

After neha came to room we talked for a while and we both drifted to sleep.

I suddenly got up and searched my surroundings oh god im have now wet dreams about dev. Huh i seen for water but alas there is no water.

So i slowly peeked out of the room to drink some water. I opened fridge and drank water.

You look more beautiful when you are dressed in formals a deep voice came from behind me almost giving me heart attack.

My head shotup to the back to find dev leaning against kitchen counter he was looking hot in his sweatpants and tshirt.

How much time u been here and havent u slept i asked. Much time to check u all and how could i when my life is not  with me beside.

He said coming towards me. I went back to fridge to get icecream as its both our habit to eat it midnights. We started eating stealings glances at eachother.

Not long after i felt dev fingers fiddling with my hair pulling my hair to the side. I felt his lips on my exposed skin his soft lips roamed around my sensible spots then giving up.

He started to suck on my neck,  nipping,  and bitting on skin making it hard for me to control.

I thought u were here to drink water and get back to sleep i asked him.

When did i say that he said his gaze on my lips.

I dont want any bites marks on my neck i said and turned away from him. I prefer to call love bites he said.

Cant we stay a night away from eachother and agree to all of our family members i asked him. He turned me around to face him again as he lifted me and i wrapped my legs around his waist as i saw him frowning at my comment.

Aru kidding me you think i can be away from you whole day without touching you and not been in your arms whole night,  he said but i could laugh at him how cute he was.

Omg ur laughing oh god my wife has gond crazy he said making me more laugh. Okay okay how about this we may wait for one day and u can have me your way i said.

All of you he asked raising an eyebrow.

All of me i whispered. My way huh he asked pinning my hands at the back. U surprise me Mrs. Dixit he whispered i shivered at his voice and closed my eyes bitting my lip.

I felt his thumb tracey jaw line then suddenly i felt his lips on mine so soft and tender,  he captured my lip in between his teeth making me moan. Dont bite ur lip. Okay just one day then i shall have my way with that he backed off . uhmm i nee- need to go i shuttered. I can hear his laugh from behind......

Hello folk's......

So whats next...All of me ohoo....can imagine dev....

So vote and get next update

Precap: dev teasing sona,  sona frustation

And🙈😉😉😉