showtopper

Target: 50 votes
Complete previous target and this......Sona p.o.v:
Hey sona, iam so much excited for the fashionshow! Have you seen Ryans designs? They are awesome! And that dress of show stopper is just mind blowing! Now i just feel jealous of Riley sh is really very lucky to wear that dress! Lia said excitedly.
No lia you are wrong! Riley is really not lucky i really feel bad for her but i have to do this for getting my freedom back. Calmdown, lia take some breath first i told lia.
Iam sorry i just cant wait for the saturday evening you dont know how much excited iam she replied.
Sona leave her she is out of her mind now! Did you call those three! Nathan asked me while typing something on his laptop. Yeah i have called them and informed them to meet Mr.dixit i replied. Thank you so much sona nathan said sweetly. Yeah fine i replied.
Then after 15 minutes dev and ryan came out of the dev cabin. Ryan looked at me for a minute, his eyes scanning my body from top to bottom. You must be sonakshi! Dev's new junior doctor and assistant? Iam Ryan
"ryan said while extending his hand firmly. Yeah iam sonakshi boss i said while shaking his hand firmly. I must say you are really very beautiful" ryan said and slowly lifted my hand and kissed it slowly. Just shut up, Ryan! Stop flirting with her! Suddenly dev shouted at ryan i really dont understand this man! Why is he shouting like an idiot? What is his problem, man? He is the one who left me and now. Just one day sona from tomorrow you will be out of the hell.
Please dont tell me dev that you like her and now your are jealous! Iam thinking what will shresta do when she know this? Ryan said while raising his eyebrows at dev. God this is another idiot what the hell makes him think that dev likes me?
Excuse me, Mr.Ryan iam sorry but can you please stop this nuisance i said angrily. Oh i see you dont like dev do you ryan asked. Ofcourse i dont like him i said looking directly by seeing dev, but his eyes showing pain,and something else. But why he is the one who lefted me then why? Oh just calm down sona! I dont know what is the matter between you and dev. Suddenly dev interrupted in between ,ryan i think you should leave now see you tomorrow dev said in very serious tone. As you say my friend ok then see you guys ryan said.

Okay guys now you all can leave i want all of you at Mr. John resort by sharp 9 am tomorrow and sonakshi i will pick you up as i have some work on the way to ur home.  No its okay i will manage just say the work i will make sure to complete. So you want to do my work. Yes i replied. So i will give my size of trousers and box.... what? What trousers....no no...u can pick me from my house. Um. Thats good. Huh stupid idiot jerk! Calmdown sona this is your last day in office thinking this smile came on my face why are you smiling now? Dev asked me. Umm nothing so can i leave now Mr.dixit i asked him yes you can leave.

Next day morning:
Coming i said there was a knock on my door. Iam sure it must be dev at my door. He has come to pick me up. Lia joined Dr.williams i think they will make a good pair. But me...huh i shook my head and went to the door i opened it and i was right. Gudmrng Mr.dixit. just give me 2 minutes i said and went inside to pick my purse iam not going to invite him inside. I immediately got my purse and went out of the house locking the soor behind me. We took elevator to go down soon we reached his car he opened the front passenger door for me like gentleman i just rolled my eyes. He closed the door and went to driver seat. After few minutes i remembered he has some work. Then actually Mr.dixit you said you have some work on this way. Ya...i got them from online he said with devilish smile. What are you serious you said me...huh.... On the whole way i just kept staring out of the window but from corner of my eyes i can see him staring at me we reached resort. I immediately stepped out when we reached inside there were many people in the resort they might be models for the show. I thought in my mind then suddenly ryan came towards me and shouted there you are! Come on we are getting late we need to practice a lot we even need to see that the dress fits u perfect! I looked behind me but no there was no one i looked at dev he had big smirk on his face. Sorry ryan are you talking to me! I asked ryan.  Ofcourse beautiful iam talking to you now just come and dont waste time, he said come? But where? I asked him. To the dressing room he said. But why? Do u need my help to ready someone but let me tell you that i dont know anything about fashion and makeup! I told him. Ryan started laughing loudly? I looked  at dev but he still had that smirk on his face. Aru kidding me darling i dont need your help to ready someone iam going to ready you ryan said.
Ready me! But why? I asked him more confused now. Because your are the
"SHOW TOPPER"  he replied.
My mouth immediately fell down  what is he talking about. Is he joking but he was damn serious what is all happening i thought this is my last day then? 

Sona p.o.v:

Sona are you okay! What are you thinking deeply? Sona someone shouted loudly and interrupted back to reality it was lia who shouting at top of her voice.
Sweetheart what were are you thinking? Where the hell were you lost? Lia told me.
Umm! Umm nothing i was so lost in my thoughts that i could not find the right words to speak.
Then suddenly dev interrupted in between excuse me guys i need to talk to sonakshi we will back in few minutes dev said and held my wrist tightly he began to pull me somewhere but i was not in the state to argue so i just quietly allowed him to lead me. He took me inside a very huge room and closed the door behind us.
What happened sweetcheeks why are you so quiet today he said laughing loudly. What the hell was all that? Tell me Ryan was joking right? I said narrowing my eyes. No, he was not at all joking dev said innocently tell me the truth or i will bang your head right now i snapped at him.
Aww so cute you look beautiful when you are angry do you know that sweetcheeks? He said in teasing tone.
just shut up and stop calling me sweetcheeks listen carefully now iam not all walking the ramp for your stupid show.i said and turned around i did not wait for his reply and when i hold the door knob when suddenly dev voice interrupted miss. Sonakshi do you remember the agreement which you signed yeah iam preety sure that you very well remembered so you are left with no other option sweetcheeks you are show topper for my show? I turned around to look at him.
But why me? I suppose you have Riley as your showstopper right? I pretend like i knew nothing. Stop playing innocent sweet cheeks yesterday when you all left riley barged into my office like a mad woman she told me everything that my sweet assistant had proudly told her now she thinks that i told my assistant to say those things to her so he refused to be as show topper dev said.
Your assistant? Means me? Oh nono she os lying i told her nothing she making you fool i replied him. I said stop playing innocent miss. Sonakshi what did you think that i will be mad on you and will fire you from the job. And then you will be away from my trap. No sweetcheeks i will not let you win this game.Now you created this own mess. So you should solve this so to solve all this mess you should be my showtopper got it sweetcheek dev said and left the room.oh god i thought this will be my last day in hospital but now i invited one more trouble in my life.
Hey beautiful here you are come on lets go to dressing room you have to try your dress, ryan said .Your dress is waiting for you and he pulled me to dressing room and handed me the red dress. I slipped into dress which ryan given me it was long red gown with deep v neck and half shoulders.

Its been 7 years i avoided wearing these type of dresses because of jerk dev and now again he is the reason of wearing this

Its been 7 years i avoided wearing these type of dresses because of jerk dev and now again he is the reason of wearing this. I steeped out of the dressing room where dev and ryan were busy discussing something. Suddenly ryan eyes landed on me and he froze and dev followed ryan gaze and then his fixed on me.

Precap: omg chocopie you are dev assistant i cant believe it.....would you like to come out for dinner....
Who this....?what will be dev reaction....😉😉😉😉😉😉😉