Her voice

Thank u for all ur love and respect and being third chapter
15 to 20 votes complete target to get next update.....sry for late update

Dev p.o.v:

By ignoring all there glares and stares i reached to parking area and headed towards the college and opened college map to get my room and i started walking towards the corridor when i heard a voice of girl asking someone about the room number and i feel something that which makes me stop my work and made me listen her voice when i turned to see the face she disappeared from the area and i curse my fate and headed towards the class room and sat beside person whom he introduced him has ravi and i introduced myself.

Professor:

Arrives and says about the project and pairing up together and iam not been so wondered about this because i had been read about this in some article.And iam really excited about the person whom i would be paired up and other part of me been so sad because everyone comes for me for my money and my charm and i want the person who genuinely likes who am i. And again my mind and heart goes through that voice of girl. Its like music to my ears. I really feel to see her. And meanwhile we headed to auditorium.

Auditorium:

By taking our seats we all waited for professor and there it goes he arrived with bunch of papers in his hand and started to read the partners and everyone started to cheer up for all of them...and iam literally finding for that particular girl who  made me love with her voice....and i even not listened to professor when i came out of my trance , i noticed why everyone stopped cheering and then i noticed professor calling my name and i regain my thoughts and started to walk through wards the stage and when i titled my head and seen the girl standing on the stage with her head down and with hands shaken...after some seconds
she snapped her head towards me....my world just stopped there our eyes locked my heart starts thumping loud ... she is so beautiful with long hair ....with brown wide eyes and  with simple attire. When she relieazed she is staring back at me she rolled her eyes and i can notice a blush on her face omg she is so cute.
And i reached to stage and stood beside professor but i can feel her sweet smell of vanilla/something that making me insane....and i came out of thoughts when i listened professor saying us to introduce yourselves to all the students.
Dev u can start first and i started to introduce my self to all the students, when i interrupted  by professor and he starts to say that u may all know Harsh vardhan dixit the biggest business man of india and im so glad that dev being part of our college...and given me a smile.. he snapped his head towards the girl and said the girl to introduce and when she started to talk and my heart  beating...rises again my eyes widen ...
This is the girl....she is the one who made me crazy with her voice....
O.m.g .....

Do vote guys and comment i actually need to know how u are feeling about the story so plz comment and i know this is small update and when story gets starting u may guys get big chapters.....

And what u guys think about next part and sona dev introduce themselves so stay tuned for next update