confrontation

Target: 40 votes

Amelia(lia) sona friend(co worker)
Robbert        sona friend(co worker)
Smirthi         manager
Nathan          manager cum assistant
                         ( to dev)
Dr.williams  lia(senior doctor)

Dev p.o.v: (Before 2 days)

Sir app itna jaldii agaye. Do dinke baad annewale haina. Nathan i have some work to complete before conference. Okay sir. Nathan bring all the resumes of workers working here.
After few minutes sir these are the files you want. Okay u can leave.

What the hell! Who are these stupids to appoint them without any quali-
-fications. After checking almost 20 files i opened the junior doctor files.

Qualifications:

Mbbs in Tripura medical college in kolkata
Scholar of best student
Working as Cardiologist 

Hmm nice and name sonakshi boss...😮 sonaaa.... Nai nai sonakshi newyork mein kaisii hosaktihain. But and i searched for relations.

Bijioy boss & asha boss (late)

Yeh kya hain, yeh kaise hosaktehain aisa kya hua joo uncle&aunty no no...kuch mistake hoga. No i need to get whole information. Hello, nathan i need to get information of doctor sonakshi boss. Yes sir i will send u n ur folder. After few seconds i opened the folder.

Name: sonakshi boss
Father: Bijioy boss (late)
Mother: Asha boss( late)
Schooling: Bharath vidyanikethan
College: sri sraswati nilay kolkata
Graduation: Tripura medical college

Nathan to my office. What the hell nathan i said u to get whole info. And what this its just outside info. I want to know how her parents died.

Sir, sorry..sir....please listen its the info that placed in her folder. But i know how her parents died. Sir they hitted by accident. By which they died. After that miss. Boss came to newyork sir.
How u know about this. Sir she is like sister to me sir when i asked her about her parents she said me. Okay u can leave and dont say anything about this to sona.. I mean sonakshi boss. Yes sir.

I leaned on chair and closed my eyes, in which my whole life appears infront of me.
Its been whole 6 years where i left my hometown.
Its been whole 6 years where i left my love
Its been whole 6 years which changed
me as a rude, selfless, arrogant, heartless person.
But its just for the world which i known but my heart still have the person who make me love, who make me insane, who make me crazy.
Now again my life given me the chance to get the life that which i lost n past 6 years. Sonakshi in my hospital. Sona i will never leave u now. I know u may hate me. U may angry on me. But i make u fall in love with me again.

But kya karuu, agar sona mujhe yaha dekegi toh mujhse durr chalijayegi. No aisa nai honedunga mein. Kuch toh karna hain. Kya karuu...think dev...yes will make a contract to be work here for 6 months.

Nathan in my office asap. Nathan these files on left side, these workers should be fired asap. Sir but these many workers at a time. Nathan do what i say. And make one contract that every worker should be work here for 6 months and they should not resign before that. And make sure every one should be signed. Yes sir..
And iam waiting for you sona to see u.

Present( sona p.o.v)

I just kept staring at him thn suddenly
he went in his office. I came back to my senses and realized what was going on. I angrily headed towards his office. I barged into his office is shut the door behind me with a slam. I crossed my arms infront of my chest anger clearly visible on my face.

When i seen him kneely he changed alot with broad shoulders. With three suit. Looking more sexy with his chiseled shave. What the hell sona. Yeh kya socha rahihoo.

What the hell? Listen Mr.dixit iam not working for a person like you who was a play boy. Who plays with hearts of girls so i quit. I will give you my resignation letter today only.I snapped 
at him it is better to be jobless rather than working for this jerk.

I didnt wait for his reply and turned around. As i was about to open the door, then suddenly he said
" Miss sonakshi i would like to inform you that you cant resign. I turned back towards him. What is he speaking about? I can resign mr.dixit"
I said angrily. Calmdown sweetcheaks
just sit here i will explain you every
thing" he said pointing to a chair infront of his desk. I sighed and sat down on the chair.
Listen dont you dare call me sweetcheeks again.My name is sonakshi. Sonakshi boss! Got it i told him. He just smiled and opened the drawer of his desk. He took out some
agreement from it. He then turned some pages and suddenly stopped at one page. He marked something with a marker and then gave the papers to me.
I looked down at the papers and noticed what he had marked. My eyes widened again. Is he playing games with me. How stupid iam! Really a big stupid! I have signed the agreement without even fully reading it you fool sonakshi!
Yeah it was my job agreement. It was written that i cannot resign. If i did then he can file case against me in court.after 6 months i can resign freely. If i wish! What the hell! Working with him for this jerk. Then suddenly one idea came to my mind. If i tear the agreement then there will be no proof and i will be free. I looked up at him and suddenly started tearing the agreement then i threw the pieces on his face.

But he began to laugh laugh again iam going to kill him. God...then he stoped
and said" miss sonakshi what did you do, do you really think that this was the original agreement. No it was not original one. And by the way i have nine more copies of this agreement apart from original one and i case if u tore all agreements and original one also i will like to inform u that agreement is stored in my laptop as well as in nathans.
If u just enjoy learning the agreement
then i can give u more do u want. He continued and laughed again.
I stood up from my chair and headed out of his office closing the door with slam behind me. I headed to my cabin and sat on my chair. I closed my eyes and tried to calmdown.Then suddenly
something dipped into my mind and i immediately went to nathan cabin.
Hey nathan, mr dixit told me that you have our agreements saved in ur laptop. I told him politely as i can u please show the agreements. Yeah sure. He opened some files and the agreement appeared on his screen. He handed me laptop. I went to the part which said that i cannot resign before 6 months. And i asked about this. He said yes we cant resign before 6 months.ok it mean that mr.dixit also cant fire us before 6 months right, i asked. No sona if we do any mistake then he can fire you at any moment. He doesnot want to wait for 6 months to fire us. After all he is boss, he replied. Oh thanks fr the information.
I told him with huge smile on my face.

Great i cant resign but you can fire me  Mr.idiot. now just wait and watch i will irritate you so much that you will be forced to fire me. And then i will be free from you and your past. Its really going to be fun.

Precap: 😉☕😬😂😂 dev in trouble...

I know this is short chapter i promise the next will be long one. And do complete the target guys.

And as we know #krpkab completing #1yearofKRPKAB and there is trend in twitter. Makesure to shower all your love. By trending it.