1 - 1

Target: 50 votes
And thanks for all the comments and your votes. Now story got 5k views and its 134 rank in fanfiction thank u for all support guys.

Sona p.o.v:

Sona these are some files of patients which u should check. Mr.dixit called me now and told to give you there, nathan said placing atleast 10 more files infront of me.I sighed but nodded in agreement. After all this is my punishment of putting salt in tea. He had not come to the hospital after that incidence. But instructed to all doctor
everything on phone. Nathan gave me some files to copy in my laptop and when i finished them he gave me some more. This repeated for whole day. It is 9 pm now. Lia had already left the hospital. Even nathan was also leaving now you can leave after completing these okay bye he told me. Yeah bye! I replied.
I immediately started doing my work wasting no time. However it took me another 1 hour to complete it. When i finally finished i sighed and packed all my things in my purse and went straight to elevator. The doors opened when i reaches parkingi went straight
to my car ad was about to get in when suddenly something caught my eyes it was punctured tire! Damn i leave the car here and get repaired tomorrow.
I will take cab to home. I walked out of the parking lot and reached the main road but i couldnot find any cab. Which could take to my home.
I sighed and decided to walk to the nearest bus stop and get the bus. I started walking but suddenly i felt someone staring me and stalking me i stopped and looked behind but there was no one. I shook my head and started walking. But that feeling returned again. Then suddenly i heard some footsteps behind me. I froze in my place. I turned back but again no one was there. Then suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder my legs started to shake with 
fear. I turned around and saw a man in black shirt black jeans and black mask covering his face. So i was not able to see his face. 
Who are you? What do you want? I asked him. I want revenge? What you did was really wrong? You have to pay for your sins! You have to pay? He told me.
Sins? What sins? What did i do? I asked him still shattering then suddenly he caught my arm tightly with one hand and placed his other hand in pocket.He took out something from his pocket. It was a knife! God! Knife! He is going to kill me! Iam going to die? Listen i really dont know what are you talking about but iam sorry really very sorry if i had hurt you please forgive me iam sorry really very sorry! Please leave me! Sorry again but you can't do this. You cant kill me! Please leave me. I requested him. But he didn't seem to pay any attention to my apology. He took his hand some what backwards and then pulled it forwards towards my stomach. I closed my eyes and began to shout from fear.
But then i heard someone laughing loudly i opened my eyes slowly it was dev standing infront me. He gad taken  out his mask and was now laughing loudly.
Are you mad? You scared the shit out of me. Why did you do this? I snapped at him.
Because one you added salt in my tea
and other u slapped me and for not following my rules. So i just want to hear the sweet word sorry from your mouth and see you said it. Not only one time, but many times. Now since you apologized for your mistakes many times i think i can forgive you now, he said with winning grin in his face.
What? He did all this just to make me say sorry to him. I cant believe it. He is totally unpredictable. I didnot have words to speak so i just shook my head and walked past him walking towards the bus stop. I can hear dev running  after me then suddenly he was walking beside me. Where are you going? He asked me. Obliviously home, I replied. Listen i know you girls are very much health conscious and you always want to look slim and so you walk but i really fee that it you loose your more weight now then you would look like skelton. And then people will start using you to scare others he said laughing like he was imagining the situation.
Ha ha nice joke i told him and was about to walk again when suddenly he held my  wrist and stopped me. I turned to look at him and suddenly a long black car stopped beside us. A man who was more looking like a bodyguard stepped out of the car and opened the passenger door. Iam giving you ride to home dev said to me. No thanks i will never go with you i replied sarcastically. come on i know this is not your Kolkata this is newyork and if anything happens you will tell everyone that iam heartless and rudely left you on the road. But i will not let you win this time he said with devilish smirk. I Rolled my eyes at him and got in. It was really cold outside and i was really not in mood of walking so the offer was not that bad. So i accepted it. Dev got in the car beside me and then closed the door and we drove. 

Sona p.ov ( next day)
Sonakshi in my cabin now, dev ordered me on phone. I got up from chair and knocked at his door. He ordered me to come in. Sonakshi make a green tea for me and this time add sugar only because your that trick is old one so think something new fresh okay and remember the score is 1-1 so if u really wann play this game then think of new plan.
Yes mr. Arrogant. Iam also bored of taking small steps just like destroying you tea i also want a new plan to irritate you more. With that i left his cabin and went to kitchen and prepared his green tea then again went to his cabin and placed his tea on his desk. 
After an hour later dev called all of us to conference hall. What happened sir anything serious nathan asked.
Newyork charity head Mr.johns called me now. They are planing to organize a small fashion show. Its kind of charity event for all orphanage organizations they want us to take part in this.And mr.john personally said me organize this fashion show by our hospital. I know this is not our profession. But mr.john is my important client so i agreed. And it will be a type of small promotional event for our hospital too. The show will held after 3 days. So guys lets make it big and organize the fashion show well. I hope everyone will help to make this perfect. So are you guys ready for this. yes  sir all said with so much excitement.
And we should finalize all the clothes and models today only. Sir i suppose the show topper will be shresta, nathan asked. No she is now in LA for some seminar. Amelia u call ryan and say him to get all the designs asap if u want any details u can ask nathan. And nathan call all models and say them to meet me tomorrow. And sonakshi take care of all my appointments of patients today. Yes sir i replied and i left the cabin with so many questions. Who is ryan? Who is shresta? And why did nathan guess that she will be show topper? I headed to lia desk and sat on the chair as she is talking to ryan. After she ended. Hi lia. How u know ryan? I asked her. She widened her eyes and said sona dont say that you dont know who he is? Lia i really dont know who he is. And you know about me i dont bother to look all these. Okay sona stop it dont start again ur lecture. I warned her with my eyes about her comment. She pouted and said sorry. Actually ryan is the most famous fashion designer and mostly he is bachelor she said. I can see her eyes glint with happiness. And sona he is best friend of dev from childhood. Okay and what about shresta. Who is she? I asked lia. Oh shresta is doctor and also model. And mostly there are rumours about dev and shresta being in relation, i read this in some online blog she said.i feel something piercing in my heart. I shook my head no sona u are here for work concentrate on it.

All of us busy in there works and its 6 pm. Hey sona can you do me a favour nathan asked me. Yeah sure nathan. Sona this is the list of models. I called all of them and said to meet mr. Dev tomorrow atleast last three of them so make a call for them and inform them he said. By the way nathan who is show topper i asked in curiosity. Miss.Riley will be show topper the last name on list he said and went to dev cabin. One idea came to my mind and my eyes widened with excitement. What if someone from hospital call her and insult her badly. She will call dev and shout at him and he will came to know who did all this and he will fire asap. I laughed excitedly and called her. She picked up and said hii this is riley speaking. Hello im sonakshi  from little star hospital Mr. Dixit assistant i called you to infrom you that. Sorry for this god please forgive me i thought myself and taken a breath and said you stupid woman how dare u to irritate dev. He just tired of you now. You always seduce him. Stay away from him and dont dare to look at him with that i ended the call.
I hope tomorrow dev will fire me....

Precap: so who will be the showtopper? Will dev fire sona ....