My snack

Target: 130 votes

Dev p.o.v

Omg omg mera baal yeh kya hua.... No aise nai hosaktehain.... What should I do now,  mamma abb mein bahar kaise joa.  Ajj mera engagement hain mama....

Heheh I cant stop my laughing omg sona I can't stop laughing u should see her hair....

Dev stop abb Bolo kaise dikhrahiihain

Bilkul karela jaisa.... Green hair.... Omg sona....

Dev relax woh wig bhi lagsaktihain... I reaction

Hmm but we have other plans also sona don't worry I said and hanged my phone......

Flashback:

I know Megan was beauty conscious so today morning i tip toed into her room and went to washroom....

My eyes popped out seeing her all beauty cosmetics.... I checked all and finally took the right one... Hair color.. I laughed imagining her reaction when she will get perfect color... I fastly changed the liquid inside in it.. Its green color which makes hair into green whole...

And we already estimated that she can keep wig and can attend engagement.  So I even added some itching powder in her all face cosmetics.....

So here I am wandering outside her room to get to know the reaction.... But all my rational thoughts flown away seeing​ the mere beauty entering into hall. Her slim figure her petite waist mostly looking hot hell in saree... My sona.... Our eyes met, her cheeks turned red with my gaze.....

She came towards me and cleared her throat, I moved close to her when a voice interrupted us.... We look back and entered into meghan room... And shocked. Her face turned into black and have some red spots....

Sonakshi p. o. v

Dev Dev don't see me.... Meghan said closing her face with her hands.  Dev suppressing his laugh.  Omg Megan what happened? What happened to your face?  He asked innocently as if he don't know...

I don't know Dev how this happened.  Im sorry Dev Iam not ready for engagement, u know how much i m conscious about my beauty, im sorry Dev I know ur happy about our engagement... And been waiting for this day she said.... I cursed her inwardly for our separation of me and dev.

Its okay meghan I will wait... ik its so hard as there is no any right time for engagement... Dev yeh kyabolraiho... Ha meghan 6 months tak acha muhrat nai hain,  agar kiya toh humdono mein koyi na koyi marsaktahin.. Dev said making me laugh but i covered it with cough.......

Dev tum yeh sab mantehoo aisa kuchnai hoga... Dev.... Nai meghan yeh sab nai mantahu but yeh tere life se related hain.... Meghan u will be face death so I can't take any risk... I will make myself hard and will wait for 6 months...

Omg Dev I love you so much..... U are so best Dev she said hugging him... I narrowed my eyes and glared at dev... Seeing my reaction... Dev slowly pulled away from her... Its k meghan take rest....

Then what about all the guests down I asked them... I think we should just make it as late night party Dev said... And meghan mom dad agreed with it....

I am happy that everything going on our side... I sighed and went into kitchen to have some water.....i sat on the chair and replayed everything happening these past days, when my attention catched something.

Third person p.o.v:

Dev discarded his tie and jacket rolled up the sleeves undone the top button of his shirt and sona palm tingles with longing to touch the base of his neck to run her tongue over the smooth skin of his, as though he could here her lascivious thoughts, Dev looked upon met her gaze. Sons gasped in shock and nearly tumbled off her stool she tore her gaze away and took a deep breath to calm her racing nerves. 

It's crime to eye on some other man who are belongs to someone.  For second time that evening sona nearly fell off the stool. She whirled around to find Dev leaning against the door way are folded across his chest watching me with raised brows, mouth quirked in grin. Her face flamed with redness her gaze met his,  mouth going dry as the smoldering heat in those orbs threatened to consumate her.

What are you doing here anyway,  sona asked oh ur busy meghan mom had you on her side 😏 she replied sarcastically.

He just smiled I was hungry and speaking of snacks, his low tone brushed over her ear as he leaned in towards sona his eyes still holding her with same burning intensity his hand reached out as if to touch her and her breath hitched rather than touch her.

Dev merely grabbed a cookie from the plate and flashed devilishly grin well aware of his effect he had on sona. Cookies dev held up the snack in mock toast and smirked and placed in her mouth. I hope I choke on it sons muttered under​ her breath. Dev raised an eyebrow you wound me sweet cheeks he placed a hand over his heart dramatically.  Dw you are still my favorite snack, sona lips twitched in amusement,  Your idiot. Yeah but u can't get over me he replied with wink...

And simply leaned forward to place a kiss on her forehead, his lips cool against her heated skin. She swallowed her mouth suddenly dry as his hands gently cradled her head lips tracing a soft tender kisses from her temple to her eyelids lingering on tip of her nose with a moan her arms encircled his neck, her mouth seeking his own in kiss that was sweet and tender. 

Sona opened her mouth to him and felt shudder of need run through Dev as be deepened the kiss hands leaning her face to twine around her waist lifting her bottom to lift her against the throb of his erection and the kiss changed from exploratory to demanding the hard thrust of his tongue setting an fire that started from belly to her whole body.  She arched against him loving the feel of her breasts crushed against his hard chest her nipp* streaming with his touch.

Dev growled and began moving backwards taking her staggering with him until his back hit a wall. In one shift move he turned them so her back was against the cool walls hands loosy to grip on her bottom and long enough to drag her hem of her saree... When her skin feel the cool wall against  her that's enough for silver sense to pierce through her eyes fluttered open and she came to realization that they were making out in Megan house kitchen. She broke the kiss the kitchen filled with sounds of their harsh breathings as they both regran control...

We......  w... e can't dev not here.... He rested his head against her and groaned in reluctant assent though his hands still gripped her bottom. After getting back soma quickly tugged the gown her lips felt swollen from his kisses and she ran her tongue over her lips.

U okay Dev asked and she nodded. You are my favorite  snack and would do nothing more than to slowly devour ur body.  I want you so bad its hard for me... I want you too Dev she replied.  We could leave now...

A thin silver of moonlight peeked through open blinds of dona bedroom bathing sona body in silver glow propped up on his elbows Dev traced idle pattern over her thigh which she slept on blissful sleep exhausted from their most beautiful night.....

Huh so tired.... 😷 long chapter

Precap: should wait