Revenge

Thanks for completing target guys
Target 40 votes

Sona p.o.v

Sonakshi come to my cabin dev told me on the phone.
Yes sir, i said and ended the call
I headed towards his cabin and knocked the door
Come in he shouted from inside
I opened the door and went inside
Sonakshi,these are the files of some patients go through them and make a note and bring them and one more thing i want greentea make it from me. What the hell! Iam not servant here. Oh common miss.boss its not big deal to get green tea for your superior
But how should i prepare by magic spell. Being so sarcastic. There is a kitchen on this floor at corner i said to arrange it. What a jerk. If he wants tea then he can order someone else. No mr.jerk iam not your slave. I will teach you manners! A devilish grin came on my face.

Yes sir anything else? I asked in same tone.
Yeah i wont repeat it one more time so just remember i like my tea strong but not black with one spoon of sugar
got it he said rudely.
Yeah got it, i replied.
I went to kitchen and started making his tea. So now my first plan begins. One spoon of sugar! My foot Dr.dixit now you will get the worlds worst tea.
Not with one spoon sugar but with five spoons of salts. Great na! Order me? And see the result. I put 5 spoons of salt in his tea. Iam damn sure he had never tasted such a tea. I put the mug in tray and headed to his cabin. It gonn be fun. A free entertainment show.
I knocked the door and he order me to come infront of him he was busy checking something in his laptop. I kept the tray and left and headed towards the desk and eagerly waiting for the outbrust.
And it finally came after 5 minutes. Idiot came out of his cabin.
I constantly looked in my laptop pretending to be busy working and not noticing him  he came to my desk and suddenly held my wrist tightly. I was forced to stand up from my place. He pulled me towards the elevator. All the patients just kept staring at us; clueless about the situation. I saw the doctors exchanging glances with each other.
Dev pulled me into elevator. He pressed the button to parking lot and then the doors closed. He did not leave my hand for the whole time. We reached parking and he pulled me out of elevator. What the hell was that? He shouted angrily on me. What? I asked innocently like i knew nothing.
Dont u dare play with me. You know what i am talking about. Why did you put salt in my tea. He stated angrily looking into my eyes. Salt? No i added sugar to your tea i suppose your taste buds are not functioning properly i think by checking all the patients i think u lost your appetite. I asked with smirk on my face. Why did you do this? He asked.
Mr.dixit iam your junior doctor not your personal slave. Agar assistant hotabhi toh appko request karna padtahain. Order nai aur waise bhi mein kissi see bhi order letii nai hu and this was nothing. It was just a trailor. So if u want me to work for you then be ready for such adventure
and if u dont like adventures then just fire me, i replied.
Oh now i see this is all your planning to get free from contract but listen you will not get freedom that easily definitely not after the stunt you pulled today, he said.
Oh then best of luck for the game! Its really going to be a fun. Be ready for losing Mr.dixit. i laughed and walked past him to go the elevator. But suddenly he held my wrist strongly and pulled me backwards. He threw me against the wall my back hit the wall forcefully. Then suddenly he wrapped his one arm around my waist and pulled me closer his other arn around my face. And he pulled my face closer to his. Iam waiting for this moment till i seen u first he said. It was all happening so fast that i was not even able to understand what the hell is happening.
Then suddenly his lips touched mine. And he kissed me. I tried to push him away but he was damn strong. I struggled in his arms but he continued to kiss me passionately he bit my lower lip so strongly that i forced to part my lips then suddenly his tongue invaded my mouth. I could taste something salty probably salt from the tea. I closed my eyes not knowing what to do then suddenly my past came infront my eyes. I was brought back to reality i remembered the reason why i hate him? Why i hate the relationships. This time i pushed him strongly and slapped him on his cheek. Dont u dare do this again if you dont have the strength to play with me then just fire me now. But don't use your cheap tricks on me, pehle bhi aisi kiya tumne but now iam not going to trap in your tricks. I headed straight to the elevator and pressed the top floor. I saw him watching me angrily but no it was not anger it was something else in his eyes. I shook my head why the hell iam caring? The doors closed and i reached my floor. I headed towards the cabin and collapsed on my chair and closed my eyes.
Why should he return again in my life he is the one who left me. He is one who play with my heart then why?
And i remembered the kiss i shared with him past few minutes same intensity same passion and i touched my lips it still gives me tingles all over my body. I missed him every minute but no sona u cant trap in his game again. U should be strong u should b strong.

Precap: sorry sorry please leave me😱😱what happend 😉😉😉 

And yesterday krpkab completed 1 year and celebrations omg they are awesome. Such a awesome fandom of krpkab who handed 1.2 lakhs for orphanage. Such a great thing.
Proud to be krpkab fan....