chimpanzee&anaconda

Target: 55 votes💕

Thanks for completing the target

Do vote& comment

Sona p.o.v:

Omg is this you sona? You look stunning! I must say that riley or any other supermodel is nothing infront of you! You are gorgeous! Ryan shouted.
I looked over at dev but he was standing there motionless like a statue he did not speak even a word and even his eyes were also wide open constantly looking at me i dont understand what happened to these boys. Umm thank you was i all could say ryan opened his mouth to say something but suddenly his phone rang he excused himself and went out of the dressing room. 
Dev was still motionless and was still looking at me like iam a masterpiece.
I cleared my throat to bring him out of his day dream are you alright Mr.Arrogant jerk! I asked him yeah of course iam . you are were day dreaming you know like dev in wonderland. I chuckled. Ha ha not so funny! He said sarcastically. He was about to say something when suddenly lia came in. Mr.dev there is surprise waiting for you outside lia said. Surprise! For me? Dev asked lia in confusion. Yeah so can you please come out for moment lia requested. Surprise! For dev? Interesting! I want to see. Dev went out of the dressing room i also followed him. Hey whats surprise i asked lia. Its sen! She said with huge smile on her face. Sen? Strange! He is dev cousin? Dev cousin i have not listened about him. Huh we finally reached where sen was waiting
i saw dev hugging a man tightly but i couldnot see his face of the man so i quietly stood behind the man with lia standing on my right and ryan standing on my left after there important talking of business they finally finished talking. Ryan suddenly shouted beside me. Sen! Meet sonakshi dev new junior doctor and our shows topper! Sen immediately turned around to look at me. I also looked up to see sen and my eyes widened omg. This is Rithwik sen! Omg a smile came on my face. Omg chocopie you are dev's new junior doctor i cant believe it, rithwik shouted. Yeah but i don't know rithw that you are Rithwik sen! I told him. Yeah iam Rithwik sen you dont know choice pie how much happy iam to see you,he said and hugged me tightly but suddenly dev held my arm and pulled me away from rithwik. How do you know eachother rithwik he said in very rude tone and narrowed his eyes at rithwik.
I met Rithwik 6 months ago at cassandra and nick wedding. Cassandra is lia bestfriend. And close friend of me too. She is like big sister to me. Rithwik and nick have been friends such they were fourth grade. And rithwik also attended the wedding, and he is reallt a very nice guys. He is polite sweet and intelligent
we became friends just we met. I really had a very good time with him. He and his thoughts are very awesome.
I said how do you guys know eachother rithwik? Dev shouted beside me and interrupted my thoughts. I looked over at him he was looking very angry now but what is his problem.
What is your problem sona why u care about him. I shook my head to get all thoughts of my mind.
Dev actually i and sona met in nick wedding. Do u remember my class mate nick. Rithwik asked. Ya i remember him dev said coldly without any expression on his face.

Sonakshi come to dressing room i want to give you some details about the show excuse me guys! dwv said and went towards the dressing room i quietly followed him and i dont know why I he behaving like this. I knocked at the door of room he ordered me to come. I opened the door went inside and closed the door behind me.

Sonakshi are you comfortable in this dress? I don't want any last moment changes so just tell m now dev said me. Umm yes I am comfortable in tjis dress. He was about to say something when suddenly door opened and rithwik came in. Hey dev why are you doing this? Ryan said me that you are forcing sonakshi to be showstopper
rithwik asked dev. I looked at dev he closed his eyes for a moment and was trying to relax then h opened his eyes.
And turned to rithwik. Rithwik I  don't think I should give you a reason for everything I do, dev said coldyand raise his eyebrows at him. Okay buddy calm down by the way when I the show? Saturday night dev replied.
Okay rithwik said and turned towards me. I need to say chociepie you look awesome in this attire rithwik said to me. Thank you I replied. By the way what are you doing tonight? Rithwik asked me. Nothing interesting but why do you ask? Umm would you like to come out for a dinner with mehe asked so politely. Yeah I would love I was not able to complete my sentence because dev interrupted in between. No she I going out with me. I have dinner with Mr.john tonight and she is showstopper and my assistant sh is coming with me dev said. But you don't said me before I argued. So what iam saying now do you have any problem? Dev said and narrowed his eyes at m I looked into his eyes angrily.