wedding bells

Thanks for this wonderful cover edit @navyaajain027

@navyaajain027

Thanks for this wonderful cover edit @navyaajain027

Thanks for dis cover edit too cupidlove5898

So complete the target soon to get next update of marriage and devakshi passionate moments....

Target: 80 votes

Enjoy the part....

As target of previous chapter is not completed so i stopped the chapter by ending it... So vote and comment.......

Sonakshi in my office now dev ordered me in the intercom. Its been 24 hrs since dev had proposed. And he want to marry me as soon as possible. Because he dont want any one to enter in our life. I tried to make him understand that we can marry in india with all his family members but he ignored my words. He just want me to make his forever. So atlast with lots of process we agreed to marry in 10 days. But probably this seems so early to me.

And most wonderful moments is staying in island. We visited all beautiful places on island. I really enjoyed every bit of those days. Dev would prepare the food for both of us. We watched many movies cuddling in eachother arms. Dev never let go of chance to kiss me he would actually kiss the hell of me making me breathless he used to kiss me with passion and hunger. I too used to kiss him in the same way. His eyes used to filled with love. After getting in his arms i used to forget everything he used to take me to land of utter bliss. I was brought back to reality by ringing of intercom. Oh shit i forgot that dev called me. Instead of answering the call. I immediately made my way towards his office. Without knocking as he had told me to do so.

I immediately opened the door and there behind the table was sitting the love of my life. He looked very tired. And he was so busy these days as he had so many unattended appointment
of patients.

But right now seeing him so much tired my heart is aching i should do something to relax him to make him free from all his worries and tensions. What can i do? What? What? Yes idea.
I immediately went and stood behind his chair as his eyes are closed. He didn't notice me doing so i bent down and brought my face close to his ears. I noticed him getting somewhat stiff. He was about to turn but i stopped him by holding his shoulders. And moved closely near his earlobe very
gently nibbled and sucked. Sona what are you doing dev voice came out as whisper.

Shh Mr.dixit dont talk just enjoy the moment i promise i wont tell anything to ur soon to be bride i whispered seductively. He immediately turned around and took me by surprise by suddenly pulling ne in his lap by my arm. Oh u dont know how much i love to spend time with u darling and im grateful that you wont tell anything to my soon-to-be-bride so now what are we waiting for love? Dev replied and immediately placed his lips on mine. I parted my lips a bit and his tongue entered and we fought for dominance but at last dev won.

I encircled my arms around his neck and hands in his soft hair. Dev put his one hands behind my neck and his other hand encircled my waist as he pulled me even more close to him. Pulling little away dev started leaving a trail of kisses along my jawline he finally reached the hollow of my neck and started bitting sucking and licking it. A loud moan escaped from my mouth. I can feel dev smirking against my skin but i dont care till iam his. He again bit on same spot making me moan again. Iam sure it will leave hickey there dev and i were busy in our little make out session.

When suddenly the door of dev cabin opened. I turned around but dev wouldn't let me move even a bit and kept me firm in his lap dev someone has come i told dev. So let them come why are you worried dev replied.

Before i could say anything a loud bang on table got out attention. How dare u to dump me for this stupid girl dev the lady shouted. I immediately got up from dev lap and stood facing in direction of the lady to get proper look of her. Who is she? I thought.

Samantha what the hell are you doing here dev shouted. Samantha oh dev so called rumoured girlfriend. But what the hell is she doing here i thought. What the hell iam doing here seriously dev u dumped me for this ugly standing here and your are asking me what am i doing here she said. Samantha stop calling her that i wont hear even a word against her and u know what she is the beautiful girl i have ever seen dev told her but i know he is trying to calm and trying  very hard to control his angry. When she noticed that dev was getting angry she changed her tone she came forward and pushed me away from dev. She stood very close to him dev why are you saying like this you know how much i love you. I cant live without u. And u know you cant live without me she said seductively but dev pushed her away. Stay away from me samantha i never said u that i love you and i even not interested in you dev said coldly to her.

But she again went close to dev oh dev i know your are lying she then turned towards me and started talking to me. Rona she said me but i interrupted her its sonakshi not rona i harshly told her. Ya whatever i just want to tell you that dev still loves me and will never forget me. He is just angry with me for sometime and when he will loose his angry he will come back to me and in last u will suffer and be hurt so i advice you that u should stay from him me. seriously I know that he can never hurt me infact he has told me that he himself feels the pain whenever i get hurt. He can never do that. Enough of this drama.

I immediately turned around and started walking towards the small refrigerator. I heard dev calling my name but i didnt turn around. I opened refrigerator and took out a bottle of cold water she has been hurt she needs some water dev i really feel pity for her i heard Samantha telling dev. Shut your mouth samantha dev replied her.

I turned around and started walking in her direction after reaching her. I stood exactly infront of  her. A confused look was spread on her face but before she could say anything else. I opened the bottle and spilled the entire coldwater on her head. Her eyes widened in shock.

This was extinguish of fire burning inside you. Miss stupid and you listen carefully with your ears open. Stay away from my dev he is mine i love him and he loves me back. No one can come between us. So this is my first and last warning. Now get out before i call security to pull you out you already have disturbed our privacy i told samantha. For few seconds she kept staring me like ghost. I just wann laugh hardly at her expression but suppressed. She finally recovered and started getting close to me. I will watch you she told me angrily but before she can say more dev came and stood infront of me. Stay away from her or else i will make your life hell dev told her she immediately back off and finally left.

After that dev suddenly turned me around and hugged me as his life depend on that. Im sorry sona i dont know that she will be back and create all this mess dev said me. I hugged him more tightly no dev its k im okay dont bother her.

Before i can say anything we are marrying tomorrow morning he said which my eyes widened. But dev whats necessary to be marrying tomorrow its so but he cutt my words. I dont want anyone to be n between us. And so get ready to marry me and this is final. I started talking but he shut me off by his lips kissing me urgently and nibbling on my lower lip with that all my senses thrown away. After sometime he released me and asked me again. So rather arguing with him i just nodded because i just want to be with him. So marrying him today or after 10 days is not a matter. After my approval he again latched my lips in promise of marrying.

I know this is small chapter and there is no upcoming moments in it. But spare with me u will get in next update.