My wife

Target: 85 votes....

As i entered the kitchen i greeted ma and in return she hugged me with so much affection and love that i missed all these years. Waise beta tum yaha kya karahiho kuch chayiye tumhe. Nai ma mein bass woh dev ko lunch preapare karna chatihu. Arey kyun beta yeh logghaina woh kardenge. Nai ma aaj mein banake uska hospital leke jaungi. She laughed and patted my head. Meinsochti mera beta ka khyaal rakhne wali bilkul meri tarah honachayiye jo uska har kamm kare. and ur are of same sona. And with that she left me in kitchen.After finishing the lunch i packed the lunchbox and went to neha for her help. As i have no idea about the hospital location. I went inside the closet and got ready wearing pink thick dress with black belt and stripped grey scarf i wore an overcoat and slipped on my sandals. I thought to take the taxi. After reaching the address that neha gave me i payed the taxi driver and looked at the building
Life line hospital. I went inside the building and saw patients and people running here and there towards reception. There a girl stood talking in the phone she ended her call and looked at me. I dont think she liked me because she raised her eyebrow and gave me arrogant look asking me what do you want. Nevertheless​ i gave her a smile and asked about dev floor. She cringed and rolled her eyes. Before i speak a girl came to her and started talking...

Oh my do u see Dr dixit he is so hot....moreover in white shirt....his eyes

My eyes widened with her comments hello? Excuse me i think i asked you about dev floor. Why ? What will you do there and who do you think you are calling sir by his name huh she asked rudely. Mrs. Sonakshi dixit his wife i said making their eyes wide and body stiffened. No no mr. Dixit is not married she replied. Oh common you both first will u say me where his floor i asked in bit angrier. Its 16 floor. Good and be wait for u r consequences i said and left.

I said and entered the lift but i came to know that every girl working here has crush on dev huh seriously how could they i cursed under my breath and entered the floor. I started searching his cabin but alaas he was not in cabin. But fortunately​ again i went towards this floor receptionist. She is same rude as before. But i got information that dev was in broad meeting. So i sat on the chair waiting for him.

After some minutes i listened someone begging or pleading. I peeked to get clear view of what going. I seen a old woman pleading to doctor to check her daughter. I started wandering what happened to her daughter and where she is. I walked over there and shocked seeing her daughter drenched in blood. But this stupid doctor saying there are some rules to complete as its accident case. My frustration and anger raised.

I gone towards them and lifted the old woman. And turned to face the doctor are you insane dont u see how much blood she is loosing. She will die just start the treatment i said to him. And who are you to talk and dont you know the rules its now everybody fashion to talk in middle as to show off that as u are helping. Getaway and its very critical if we do treatment she will be not live. Its waste of time to check on her. My anger boiled and i cant take it as i slapped him hard on his cheek. Firstly he is shocked and bewildered how dare you he raised his voice but i cutt him off oh common its nonsense to talk to u. I turned around and started taking the girl in operation theatre. What are you doing some other voice came behind me but i ignored and took her inside. Before closing the door i warned dare to disturb me u will get see the consequences and i started my work. By cleaning her wounds and examined everything. And slowly i started my work as this is my first without my seniors but i m good in what iam. After about 1 hour i stitched the places where she got injured. I came out of the room and wandered as everyone gathered there in groups.

But everything came to end when i seen my angry husband talking to someone as i can acknowledge that he has no idea who would be the girl. I cleared my throat where everyone eyes landed on me. Especially dev eyes widened in amazement. He started walking towards me when i stoped him by my hand.

I came near him and folded my hands is this the way to treat the patients. Is this the way to talk to the people who visit hospital i asked him glancing at both recepitionists. He opened his mouth but i stopped him. Are you crazy dev dont u know by there negleszence a girl may loose her life.

How dare u to talk to Mr.dixit a girl of same age came front. And who are you to call him by his name. Before i can speak dev said she has every right to shout on me and every right in this hospital. His sentences make everyone confuse and he continued because she is my wife. Mrs. Sonakshi dixit cardiologist. He voice contain proud and affection. Every one eyes widened and the most is the girl stood beside dev. Dev came near me and hugged me. I reciprocated back. Do u need to say anything to all dev asked me. No dev its alright. No no i have an idea wait a minute he turned towards all and announced everyone gather in conference hall in 5 min he said.

Dev its no need u can talk whats need of me talking. No sona u should come on go on. Now iam standing in conference hall between whole staff of lifeline hospital. Firstfall im sorry for the slap dr. I shuttered as i dont know his name. Dev whispered as awasthi. I turned towards him and given a smile. I mean sorry for the slap Dr. Awasthi i cant control my angrier when it comes to life. And i think u learned ur mistake. And coming to the rules.....

Every girl working here should be provided with saree by tomorrow as hospital uniform. I hope u all gone wear it. And be polite with every patient and person. Moreover i think everyone get to know that i pointed towards dev that he is taken and married. So i hope its better to stop all nasty comments behind us. Thank you i said and everyone started leaving only dev and me.

I turned towards him who eyebrows knotted in confusion. What i asked.....what those nasty comments he asked. Nothing just go to your cabin i will get your lunch i said and left.

After few moments i entered the cabin where i am welcomed with bone crashing hug by dev. I hugged him back and i can see he was relaxing by my touch.

We sat on couch where he went near his intercom and asked is there any appointment alaas there are no appointment till 2 hrs. He came back with two plates in his hands and settled on couch taking me in his lap. Dev i squealed some one may come dev. No one will enter. I miss u sona he whispered in my ear. I wounded my arms around his neck and i missed u too i whispered. He leaned to kiss me but i stopped him. Lets eat first i said and lifted myself to go away. But he holded me tightly so i served him and me in same plate. I feed him first bite which he moans in delightful as food is tasty. And we repeated and finished our lunch. But still he holds me in same place. Dev umm he hummed back. Leave me dev...naaa de.....my voice caught in middle as he placed finger on my lips. His thumb tracing my lips and in mean time he latched his lips on mine which contain love, lasting, his tongue entered my mouth and traced every corner. Making me moan,  he pulled away and started tracing his lips along my jawline and nibbled on my sweetspot making me shutter in pleasure.

Cliffhanger... 😉😉😂😂😂😂😂

Precap: sangeet
                Daamal...
Devakshi moments......