Debate

It's been a few days after Namjoon asked you to be his girlfriend, you didn't answer him, you was really confused about how to answer him. You liked Namjoon of course, but at the same time, Tae and Jin sorta confessed to you, so you should also think of their feelings. You was just so confused. 

After a few hours of thinking you decide that you make choices better when you are also doing something other then just sitting there, so you went out for a walk to a ramen shop near by. You get there, and see so meany amazing choices to eat. You decide on a simple bowl, long noodles with veggies and a boiled egg on top. Server-"Here you go ma'am." You bow. "Thank you very much sir!" He lays the bowl down the table and you dig in. You was there for a while, then you deiced on  what to do with Namjoon and the others. You pick up your phone and text someone. 

You- Hey, we need to talk.

???- Alright, do you want me to come over or?

You- Yes, please come to my house. 

???- Alright see you there.

You sigh in relief and finish the bowl and pay. You walked home and see him sitting outside. "Oh! Sorry I didn't mean to keep you waiting outside, I didn't think you'd be here so soon." ???-"It's all good." You smile and open the door and let him in. ???-"So, what did you want to talk about?" You look at him. "I need advice Suga." He glances at you then looks down and takes off his shoes and coat. Suga-"Bout what?" You sigh. "It's about Namjoon Tae and Jin." He stiffens up a bit. Suga-"W-what about them?" You sit down. "Well, they all confessed to me. And Namjoon asked me out." He looks at you with a panicked look on his face. Suga-"What did you say?" You look down at your hands. "I said I have to think about it." He sighs. Suga-"Good." "What was that?" He looks down. Suga-"Nothin." You nod. "Okay." He sits down next to you. Suga-"Why call me?" You look at him and smile. "I feel more comfortable with you." He tilts his head. Suga-"I feel like Hobi or Jimin would kind of be better with this." You sigh. "You don't want to help then, huh?" He shakes his head calmly. Suga-"No I do. Just confused on why your more comfortable with me, after all I did try to make you kiss me." You smile again. "Lets not talk about that." He nods.

After hours of talking you finally know what you need to do. You say thank you and goodbye to Suga and pick up your phone to call someone.