Trust

(Y/N) P.O.V

 You was taken back by his words, you really didn't expect him to say such a thing to you, its like he forgot about Namjoon. "W-why would you say that to me?" He looks at the road. V-"I'm just speaking my mind, you should do the same (Y/N)." You was confused, what did he mean? V-"(Y/N)?" You look at him. "Yeah?" V-"You don't like me, do you?" You looked down. "I'm confused to be honest. I never really thought that any one would ever love me, but now I have two." He laughs. V-"More then two." You tilted your head. "What do you mean?" V-"Nothing, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that you deiced on who you want, okay?" You nodded.

When you got to the studio you thanked V and walked in. Rap Monster-"Are you okay?" You nod "I'm fine." You walk pass him because you want to avoid him and V, you need time to think. ???-"(Y/N)!" You look behind you and see J-Hope yelling your name. "Yeah? Whats up?" He stops and catches his breath. J-Hope-"Y-you run really fast." You laugh. "I wasn't running J-Hope." J-Hope-"Please don't call me that, call me Hobi." You nod. "Okay, what did you want Hobi?" He smiles. J-Hope-"I wanted to tell you that you look really cute today." You giggle and blush a little. "Thank you Hobi." You turn around and head for the sound testing room so you can be alone for a few minutes. 

When you walk in it was empty. You sighed and sat down. "What did he mean by there isn't only two?" You kept thinking about what he said, it didn't make any sense to you. Someone comes in and cover your eyes. ???-"Sit still, I'm going to make everything clear to you baby."