Real

You and Rap Monster calm down and talked for a bit, about y'all's feelings and about what happened a few hours ago. "I like you, a lot. More then you can think. But, I am really confused about Suga, he asks as if he likes me when I'm with him, but he doesn't bother to send me notes or even come to see me." You look down. Rap Monster-"He likes you. But not even close to how much I love you." Your eyes widen and you look up at him. "Love?" He nods and comes closer. Rap Monster-"I love you (Y/N), I don't like you, I love you. I knew it from the beginning, when I first met you. You looked so cute in that black dress, your hair was so lushes, your smile made my  heart pound so fast, your words opened a new door. I just knew you was the one for me." You couldn't believe what you was hearing, the Rap Monster loves you, and you didn't even try. "I-I love you too, Namjoon." He smiles and kisses you again. You straighten up a bit so the kiss can go deeper, he lifts you up and sits you on his lap, gently rubbing the side of your face, your heart was pounding, you loved but at the same time didn't love what was going on. 

Rap Monster-"I should go, before I try something." He sits up, and you lift up and get off of him. "Well, you can stay we just stay at least three feet away from each other." He laughs. Rap Monster-"That's not enough space for me. I'll go. We'll see each other tomorrow any ways, we just can't kiss or anything like that." You nod. "Okay, see you then." He smiles and heads out the door.

Time has passed and you unpacked everything, so you decide to go get food. You got your house keys and headed out, you also decide to walk so you don't have to waste gas. ???-"Hey! Wait up!" You hear a voice behind you, it's your old friend April. "Oh, hi!" You smile and she does as well. April-"Hey. I heard you got a new job and house." You nod. "Yeah, I work at BIGHIT Entertainment and I live in an apartment." She gasp. April-"Who are you the manger of?" You look at her. "Bangtan Boys. Why?" She jumps up and down. April-"REALLY?!?" She is acting crazy. "Yeah..." You forgot that she was not scared to show her crazy side in public. April-"You are so lucky!" You laugh. "I guess so." She calms down. April-"So, you work with the one and only Rap Monster huh?" You nod. "Mhm." She looks at you. April-"Do you think you could let me meet them." You shrug. "I don't know. Their busy a lot." She pouts. April-"Please?~" You wouldn't dare to you look in her puppy dog eyes. "I'll try." She gets very happy again. April-"YAY!" You laugh. "Don't get your hopes up okay?" She nods. April-"OKAY!"