Regret

You have been unpacking into this new apartment building that is really close to BigHit and the boys dorm, it was really a win win, for you, but the other boys miss you, you get letters all of the time, but the odd thing is, none are from Suga, you get some from Jin, and J-Hope, also Rap Monster and Jungkook, even V, but zero from Suga. You have been confused about him all day, he was so mad when you was moving out of the dorm, but, he doesn't want to come see you or send you letters, its as if he just doesn't care any more, but something that is making you more confused is the fact that Rap Monster sends ten times the letters the others do and he comes to see you every other day. 

 Some time has passed and your pretty much done with unpacking, all but two boxes with your underwear and make up in them. Someone is banging on the door when your about to take the two boxes to your new room. ???-"Hurry up its raining out here!" The person says as you peek through the little eye hole in the door. "Oh Rap Monster." He is jumping a little as if he is cold. Rap Monster-"Yeah it's me, so open your door!" You do as he says and open the door, he runs inside and starts to take off what cloths he has on. "Woah woah woah, don't strip in here!" He looks and smiles. Rap Monster-"Why not?" You look away covering your face to hide the fact that your blushing. "B-because, I am a girl, you are a boy, you should change in the bathroom or something." He laughs. Rap Monster-"(Y/N), look." You shake your head really fast. "No!" You say as he walks to you and takes away your hands, he is holding your face as you look up and down him, he was wearing cloths under his long jacket. "Oh." You say, you notice that his eyes are not leaving the sight of your lips. "R-rap Monster?" He acts as if he can't hear anything, he licks his lips, now your scared, your thinking to yourself about what Suga said. (Don't let him know you like him) He leans in closer, and closer, you can't move, you want to kiss him, you want to lock lips with him, you, want, him. You begin to lean in as well then, you both kiss, his lips are thick, and wet, they feel so nice against yours, you don't want this moment to ever end, he picks you up and sits you on the kitchen counter to deepen the kiss, you can't believe what is happening, you are kissing Rap Monster. Rap Monster-"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." You shake your head. "No it is okay, I guess I always wanted that to happen." He smiles. Rap Monster-"Really?" You smile. "Yes."

Suga's P.O.V

I see her and Namjoon kissing, I told her not to let him know! He loves her! He is crazy! SHE IS MINE!