Meeting the Boys.

You wake up in your new apartment ready for the new day, and new job. You sat up and looked at the clock, "7:10, good I have enough time to shower, do my hair, and make breakfast." You sat up and ran to the bathroom to start to shower, you notice you don't have much shampoo left, "Dang, I'm going to have to get more on the way back home." You jump in the shower and wash real fast.

16 minutes have passed since you jump in. "7:26, I need to be there by 8:30, I need to hurry." You get out of the shower and dry off and put on a fancy black dress with a yellow belt around the waist. "Okay I think this is good." You run back into the bathroom to straighten your hair, "I don't think I need to do anything really with my hair." You look down at your watch and see it's 7:40, "Crap okay I might need to grab an apple and run to the car." You put on your black flats and run to the kitchen grab an apple and your keys then run to the door.

"7:48, I think I have enough time." You turn on the car and drive to BigHit. You arrive with 10 minutes to spare. "Okay, good, I gonna grab a water." You walk over to a vending machine and put the money to get a water, as you do so someone comes up behind you. "Sor-" You think to your self Wow he is cute. He smiles, "Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung." He bows as do you. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet you." You stand there staring at him. "Um, can I get to the vending machine please?" You jump. "Oh, I'm sorry." You move to the side. "So Miss.(L/N) why are you here?" you mess with the water bottle in your hand. "I'm the new manger of one of the bands here." He smiles as he looks at you. "Well good luck." He bows and walks away. You sigh. "Geez, what a hunk." You look down at your watch to see it's 7:56. "Damn I got to get 2nd floor fast." You put the water in your purse and run to the elevator. "Hey hold the elevator!" You yell as you see the doors close, the man in the elevator got them open just in time. You walk in and sigh. "Second floor please." He smiles. "No problem." You notice you haven't said thank you yet. "Thank you for holding the door by the way. My name is (Y/N) (L/N)" You bow to him. "No problem, my name is Park Jimin." He bows as you raise up.

You get to the second floor and get off, "Thank you again." The elevator doors shut as he smiles at you, you think to yourself of how cute he was. "Crap 7:59." You run for the manger office and open the door and bow, "Sorry, I am a few minutes late." You look up and see no one. "Huh?" You look around the room. "He must be running late as well, might as well sit down." You walk over to a chair on the left of the long table as you sit someone opens the door. "Hello." You look up and see a very handsome tall man, you stand up and bow. "Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." He bows as well. "I'm Kim Namjoon, leader of the Bangtan Boys." You widen your eyes. "Oh, I'm the new manger for the Bangtan Boys." He raises an eye brow, "I didn't know our new manger was going to be a pretty girl." You blush. "T-thank you." He chuckles. "Cute, well were are you sitting?" You move to the side to show a single chair not pushed in under the table. "Ah, I'll sit across from you then, is that okay?" You nod as you sit back down still very red from blushing. "Cool." He sits down, now there is now an awkward silence going around the two of you. You look down at your feet wondering what to say. "So your our new manger huh?" You flinch because you didn't expect him to say anything to you. "Y-yes, I got the job about 7 days ago." You look up at him and notice he hasn't stop staring at you. "Is there something on my face?" He smirks, "As a matter of fact there is." He stands up and walks toward you. You slid back a little. "K-kim?" He stops right in front of you and puts his hand on your right check and moves his thumb back and forward. "There. All gone." He smiles but doesn't let go of your cheek. "D-" As you was about to ask him an important question the door swings open causing you to jump. "Hello, Rap Monster, Miss.(Y/N)." I don't stop looking at Kim Namjoon till he finally turns around to say hello to PDNim. "Hello, sir." As PDNim walks in six boys follow up behind him and all sit around the table. Since you are in the middle two boys sits beside you. "Well everyone, today I bring amazing news." PDNim looks at you and smiles. "Today y'all have a new manger, Miss.(Y/N) can you come here?" You stand up and walk to him. "Okay, boys this is (Y/N) (L/N) she is your guys new manger, and she'll be living with you as well." You widen my eyes but don't say anything. "(Y/N) this is Jimin, and that is Jungkook, and that is V, Rap Monster is there, that's Suga, J-Hope, and last but not least Jin." You smile at all of the boys. "Hello."

Comment if you want more of this!