Work

You and April talk for a bit and catch up, then you had to go to work. "I'll text you later, I promise." She nods and you walk off to BIGHIT. You was thinking about what happened with you and Rap Monster, your confused but happy, you really liked him, but you still don't know what is going on with Suga, and J-Hope, what would that do to him, you know he told you he doesn't like you as much as he use to, but you don't believe that all the way, you think he still likes you but not as much as he use to, maybe he found something he didn't like or something. But that doesn't matter, all that matters now is what is going to happen between you and Rap Monster, are the two of you going to start dating? Are y'all never going to talk to each other again?

You get to BIGHIT and you see V running to you as if he is being chased by something. V-"(Y/N), HELP!" You see Jin running up behind him as V goes behind you. "What is it? Why are you chasing V around?" He stops. Jin-"He insulted my cooking, he said he could cook better food." V whispers in your ear. V-"Don't let him hurt me." You shake your head. "Both of you stop, Jin your cooking is amazing, V I'm sure you can cook really good as well, so can y'all please stop?" They sigh. Jin/V-"Yes ma'am." You bow and walk off and bump into Suga. "Suga, I need to talk to you." He looks down at you. Suga-"I need to talk to you too." You tilt your head and he grabs your arm and drags you into some room. "What are you doing." He locks the door. Suga-"You go first, what do you need to talk to me about?" You start to get a little scared. "Um, why have you not sent me any letters or come to see me?" He laughs. Suga-"I didn't think you wanted to see my face." You sigh. "Suga, I'm not mad or upset with you, I will always love to have you as company." He smiles a little. Suga-"Okay, now my turn." You nod. Suga-"Why did you tell Rap Monster you like him?" You tilt your head. "I didn't." He turns mad. Suga-"Don't lie to me (Y/N)!" You become scared again. "I didn't, I promise." He becomes more and more mad. Suga-"Then why was the two of you making out?" Your eyes widen. "H-how do you know about that?" He covers his mouth. Suga-"I-I-I." He becomes flustered and walks out and you chase after him. "Suga!"