"Yeah... but I can't help it... I feel at peace when I dance. Especially when I'm doing ballet..."

   Morgana gave a laugh.

   "I bet Ryuji would laugh at that!"

   Akira rolled his eyes but let out a chuckle.

   "Yeah... but Yusuke would find it beautiful..."

————

   "Gooood Evening guys~!" Futaba greeted everyone when they entered her room.

   "Hi, Futaba-Chan!"

   Makoto sat on the bed with Ann and Ryuji. Yusuke and Haru stood by the window.

   "When are we calling? I'm ready to see him again!" Ann said.

   "Riiiight... now!"

   Futaba pressed a button and the computer started a Skype call. After a few seconds the call answered and a familiar face was on screen.

   "Hey Akira!!"

   "Hi guys!" Akira waved with a bright smile.

   "Dude, it's been too long! How've you been!" Ryuji cried.

   "I'm fine, I'm just here with my baby brother," Pico sat in Akira's lap and waved at his friends.

   "Awww, hi cutie~!" Ann said.

   "Kuru-Kun, where are you right now?" Haru asked. She took notice of the large mirror wall and bar in the background.

   "Oh, I'm at the dance studio right now. The younger class is having a ballet recital tomorrow night so me and some of the older students are helping them get ready,"

  "You're in BALLET?! That's hilarious!" Ryuji started laughing his ass off.

    "Ooooh~! Do you wear a pretty pink tutu and tights ~!" Futaba giggled.

  Akira rolled his eyes.

  "Haha, very funny!"

   "I think it's a nice thing. Ballet is a very beautiful form of dance. I applaud you for picking such a lovely thing to do in your spare time, Akira," Yusuke said with a soft smile.

   "Thanks, Yusuke..." Akira smiled back.

   "Chill on that gay shit, Inari!" Futaba said.

   "Quit calling me—!!"

    Yusuke groaned and wandered away. Pico started fussing in Akira's lap and squirming.

   "Hey, stop that! Sorry, I gotta go, he's hungry. And I still need to help the kids get ready for practice,"

   "Aww, we didn't get to talk very long..." Makoto said.

   "I'm sorry, I've been so busy lately," Akira put Pico down and gave him his bottle. "But, it'll be summer soon! I'll see you guys for sure!"

   "Awesome! We definitely gotta do a beach day! Oh! And we gotta go to Destinyland!" Ryuji said.

   "Yeah! We're gonna have so much fun this summer!" Haru said clapping her hands.

   "Oh hold on! Before you go..." Ann made a grin. "Can we see you dance~?"

   "Ooooh, dance for us ballerina boy~!" Futaba said.

   When they all started pestering, Akira blushed and gave a nod.

   "Alright, I'll let you see what I've been working on..."

   Yusuke glanced back at the screen in interest. As soon as he did his eyes went wide when he saw Akira's full outfit. He was in black leggings, a tight white shirt, and black ballet slippers. Akira had just turned on a song and was dancing beautifully to the music.

   'My... those jumps... and such graceful movement... it's so beautiful...'

   "Duuude, how are you jumping like that?! It's like you have wings!" Ryuji said.

   "You're amazing, Akira!" Ann said applauding, triggering the others to applaud too.

   Akira smiled and bowed. Yusuke still had his eyes on him, blush starting to slowly spread across his face.

   'His dancing... it was so beautiful...'

   "Well guys, I really gotta go now. I'll talk to you soon!" Akira said.

   "Bye bye!"

   "See you man!"

   "Talk to you soon!"

   The call hung up. When everyone started talking, Yusuke leaned on a wall, sucking in a breath.

   'He was beautiful... I want to capture his movement in my art...'

————

  "Mmmm, this is really really good!!" Anesa squealed when the cake overwhelmed her tastebuds. Akira laughed at is sister.

  "You love cake too much..."

   "Oh, hush!" Anesa stuffed another spoonful in her mouth.

   Akira ignored her and fed some more cake to Pico, who was getting frosting all over his mouth.

  "Yeah, the cake's yummy isn't it~!"

   The baby smiled and held out his hands for more. Erin sat nearby smiling at the happy children.

   "I'm glad you all like it!" She set her plate aside. "And there's a little more to my good news..."

   "Are we getting a puppy? Please say we are! Morgana is a real brat!" Anesa cried.

   Morgana shot a glare at Anesa and hissed at her.

   "Ahaha! No. Since I got such a high promotion, we'll be moving to a new location!"

   Anesa choked on her cake.

   "Wait, WHAT? But what about all my friends? And my art classes!" She complained.

   "Well, your friends were a bad influence and you're not getting any better at art anyway. Besides, we're moving to a very lovely area I just know you'll love~!"

   Akira had set his plate down to clean Pico's face, then paused when he heard Erin.

   "So... where are we moving...?"

   Erin smiled at him.

   "We're going to Shibuya~!"