Chapter Sixty-Five

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry," I breathed out feeling myself on the verge of tears but I don't think you would tell since it started drizzling. 

The silence between us was only filled with the sound of the heavy rain that was pouring onto us suddenly and the sound of thunder. The dark skies and cold rain made me shiver but I don't think I cared since the last thing on my mind was getting myself inside so I don't catch another damn cold. 

Harry's lips were in a tight line and I could see it turning blue from the cold. He didn't show the slightest effect from the rain. If I didn't know any better I would've thought he was a robot that looked like a human. 

"I'm sorry Harry," I repeated when he wouldn't speak. My voice was shaky and full of deep cracks. I don't think I can keep myself up with all this right now. If I wasn't desperate for Harry's response then I would've been sitting on this damn pavement crying my eyes out as the rain washed my tears away. 

"You're sorry?" It came out as a snort. That scared me. His voice was calm and full of pure venom but only I could hear it. 

"Harry, I-" 

"YOU ARE NOT FUCKING SORRY!" His voice boomed through the sound of the loud rain. The rain was practically the background sound and Harry's voice being the main sound I could hear. 

"You think you can just do that to me and say sorry." He yelled in my face. I tried to keep a straight face but I could already tell I flinched from his sudden out burst. 

"Harry, let me explain-" 

"Explain what? Explain that you went on fucking snogging with my ex best-friend who I was trying to create a friendship with again?! I was trying so damn hard to work everything out and change for you but now that I think about it, what was that getting me? I knew something like this would happen and I tried to stop doubting you but no. You go on doing exactly what my fucked up mind informs me of, right?!" 

His words made all the flowing blood that was traveling up and down my body go cold. I stared at him as his words sank in making me realize how much of an actual bitch I am. I always complained about other people but never took a good look at who the hell I was and what I was doing. 

"The most amazing part was that it was him out of all people. Out of the 7 billion fucking humans on this earth and you go on fucking with him!" 

"Now that I actually process everything, I realize that you are a fucking whore. You may not be as bad as Molly's arse but you are a whore and for the first time I actually believe it." I didn't know if it was the way he said it for the words itself was hurting me the most but I felt myself melting against the cold pavement as his words went through my ears. 

"You just have this secret ego, don't you? Where you think that every guy you meet will have the hots for you and you can wrap them around your damn finger? I may have fallen in love for you but I'm not stupid. You may have had me under some stupid spell but I see everything now. For the first time, I'm not the fucked up one and I feel great about it!" He laughed. It was a cruel laugh and forced making me gulp down. I didn't know what to say or what to do. I felt helpless, desperate and in need of his comfort but he wasn't going to give me nothing but a good kick in the ass. 

My sobs were quiet as I stared at him with my glassy eyes. I could barely make out his face as the water in my eyes blurred everything around me. 

"Harry," I barely whispered in a pleading tone. 

"No." He strictly warned. I sniffed feeling numb from not only the coldness that was filling my body but also because Harry has washed all the feelings out of me. I didn't feel a damn thing right now.