Chapter 22 ※ Levi ※ (Y/N)

Chapter 22: I messed up...Big time

*Levi*

What the actual f*** did I just do...?

Holy shoot me...

WHY ON EARTH I KISS (Y/N)?! SHE PROBABLY HATES ME NOW!

Argh! Why am I always screwing things up?! How I gonna talk to her now? I doubt she'll even dare look at me, or I look at her. Hanji would kill me if she knew what had happened. Either that or she will set up banners and prepare a big ass celebration of her finally successful ship. Yet again, it's still better if Hanji doesn't find out a single detail about the situation. And Eyebrows, Jesus. He would probably have me sent back to the Underground knowing that I had kissed the girl he treated as his daughter since the beginning of her days here.

Sigh...what am I going to do...

~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~

*(Y/N)*

He kissed me...Levi fudging kissed me...

Even after 30 minutes, I still can't get over the fact that he did it. I was busy making a hole in my room by walking in circles when I thought dawned upon me.

WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

I can't possible face him after what I did.

I slapped him and then ran away. He must be so mad right now. And here I am fussing about, in my room.

Urgh, why did he do that in the first place anyways? Always doing unsuspecting things.

But, all in all, what does it mean? Does he still have feelings for me? Does he still care about us? Will he go back toit his ways after I accept him back into my life? Can I still trust him after all that has happened?

And most importantly...does he still love me...

"(Y/N)...? You there?" Hanji's voice broke me away from my thoughts.

"Yes, give me moment." I quickly gathered myself together and shock away all thoughts of Levi and that ki...
No! Stop it (Y/N)! No more thinking about it!

I rushed to the door to open it for Hanji, knowing she would bash into my room, kicking the door open i had her waiting for too long. I certainly do not want to go back to the town just to get another door again. Hanji's big smile greeted me when I opened it, her arms filled with scrolls upon scrolls upon scrolls about titans, since that's exactly what her life is situated on, other than shipping people that's for sure.

"Hey, help me with these will yah?" Hanji's voice partially muffled, "Erwin had me buried under a ton of paperwork to do. Just sort these put according to alphabetical order would be fine. Thank you! Bye!" And with that she rushed backed to her office, slamming back the door. My poor door.

Sighing, I pulled out a box from under my desk and started sorting out Hanji's stuff, hoping this would take my mind off Levi, for now...