Chapter 11

Chapter 11: The devil's daughter

The door slammed open, causing the soldiers to quieten down as (Y/N) walked in. I could help but put down my tea, my jaw slacked. She had changed out of her clothes in a crop top and a pair of tights. Even wearing something so ordinary, (Y/N) could make it look like she's from Wall Sina. Murmurs broke the silence, soldiers started to stare at (Y/N)'s body, making my blood boil.

"(Y/N)! Over here!" Hanji called out from beside me. (Y/N) looked over, her blue eyes piercing mine as she walked towards the table. Her gaze shifted from mine to Hanji's. A cold sensation spread through my being. I didn't care how she looked at me anymore, I just want her attention. No matter what she feels for me, hate or love, I shall always be in her mind and that's what all that matters.

"Hanji." She nodded her head as a greeting before sitting down.

She took a bread from my plate, her fingers nearly touching mine. I could already feel the electricity flowing, a shiver travelling throughout my body. It has been a long time since I felt that connection with her. I would never admit this to anyone but I actually felt genuinely... happy... Great! Now I sound like a high school girl! But I still love her though. And it would undoubtedly take a miracle for her to forgive me after what I had done. Even so, I would travel to the Nile and back if that is what it takes to get her back.

"Levi? Levi! Hey! You there!" (Y/N) waved her hands in front of me. I shook my head a couple of times and blinked my eyes.

"Yea, I'm alright."

She nodded her head in response. Her eyes filled with concern and worry before returning their original state in the matter a second. Hanji and (Y/N) continued talking about their lives, me being the usual third party.

" (Y)..(Y)..(Y/N)..(N)  ?" I scooped up my remaining courage and tried to force the heat rising up to my cheeks down.

(Y/N) turned her attention to me, one of her brows rising up.

"C-can y-you..." I was stuttering on my words when she came in, the doors banging against the wall, definitely leaving a dent behind. I mentally cursed the oh good lord, note the sarcasm.

"LEVI! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU CAME BACK! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" She screamed in my ears, all the cadets were already shuffling put of the mess hall, pushing one another, not wanting to be not be presences of the one labeled as the 'devil's daughter'.

(Y/N)'s faced contorted into a scowl, her face becoming amazingly red. Her fists were once again clinched together for the third time today. I wonder how she even does it without lashing it out at someone else later.

" (Y)..(Y/N)? Is that you? Oh my god? How has it been!" She squealed, jumping to hug (Y/N). Before she could even touch her, (Y/N) had already punched her, sending her flying to the other side of the room.

You know what, I'll be taking my previous sentence back now...

"YOU GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I CUT THEM OFF FOR YOU! YOU TOOK LEVI AWAY FROM ME AND NOW YOU SAY YOU MISS ME! YOU KNOW WHAT F*CK YOU PETRA!" (Y/N) screamed, steam coming pit from her ears. Hanji was busy coughing, trying to hide her laugh and smile from the fact that Petra was shaking in fear, curling up into a ball pathetically.

Yelp, this is definitively going to be exciting...