Chapter 21 ※ (Y/N)

Chapter 21: Quarrels

Levi brought me back into his room, setting both of us on his bed. I took a look around the room. Its was still the same as when I left. What had me shocked was the fact that all my drawings were framed and stuck onto his wall. The place where we had our first date, the way that we wanted to have our room arranged, the outside world after all the titans have been vanquished.

All of them.

I, however, didn't question Levi about them, knowing that he was rather embarrassed from the way his cheeks were slightly ignited with red and his eyes trailed on the floor instead of me.

"So, what did you want to talk about us?" I started out the conversation, breaking the silence between us.

"It's more to what happened between me and Petra."

Once I heard her name, I immediately stood up, ready to leave the room. The way those memories started flooding my mind was just too much for me to bare.

"Wait, (Y/N), please"

"NO! No, don't do this to me. Don't you dare say her name again. Don't you dare remind me of something I forgave for so many countless of times. Honestly, I shouldn't have at all. I loved you, Levi, I gave you my heart. I trusted you with everything thing I got. And this is what I get? You throwing it away and going to Petra? Do you know how much it hurt? No! Of course you don't! You didn't even care to find me after I left."

"How on the three walls should I know where you would be?!"

"I was freaking waiting right at the entrance of Wall Maria you twat! If you really did love me, like you proclaimed that you did, you would have went out there and find me instead of getting back between Petra's legs or who knows what else you were doing!"

Levi wasn't looking at me by the time I was done with my outburst. His shoulders were heaving up and down, fists clenched together. Levi stomped his way towards me, grabbing my chin and smashed his lips into mine.