Chapter 9 ※ (Y/N)

Chapter 9: Ambushed

I flew through the forest as fast as I could, wanting to get away from that incident, back to my warm home. Seeing Levi like this broke my heart, but he deserves it...after what he had done to me.

It was not long before I arrived at my house. The first thing I noticed was the front door ajar. 'Maybe I didn't close the door properly or something.' I thought, dismissing it. I opened the door and tossed my equipment into the floor and plummeted myself onto the sofa. I dragged myself up to the kitchen and grabbed myself and roll of bandage before wrapping it around my shoulder. Sensing that there was something wrong in the basement of my home, I rushed down the stairs, two steps at once. When I reached the floor, I was greeted with tons of blood crystals decorating my basement. A smile crept onto my face. I touched one of the crystals, warmth spread through my being but none of them encased my hand.

"Yes!" I shouted and pumped my fist into the air.

"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice echoed throughout the basement, halting my celebration.

My eyes widened in shock as my body tensed, my hands gradually dropped to both the sides of my body. I slowly turned around to meet my intruder, only to come face to face with the steel eyed man.

"Levi?! What are you doing here?!"

"(Y/N)...I'm so glad to see you." Levi stepped closer to me, only to be stopped by my crystals growing towards him, their tips as sharp as my swords. He immediately backed away, fear evident in his eyes. I eventually concluded that he touched one of them before. After all, Levi was always naturally curious about everything although he has never admitted it no matter how many times I pressed him about it.

"What are you doing here?" I broke the silence, the crystals started backing down, sensing my mood.

"I came here to..."

Before Levi could finish his sentence, soldier burst into the basement, surrounding me with their swords pointing at me, leaving me no escape whatsoever. I looked at Levi with betrayal in my eyes both hardening them into my new self. He looked so broken at this point, he stared at me with sadness, as if he could read my thoughts. I shut him up with a menacing glare. If looks could kill, he would be six feet under by now.

Damn you, Levi Ackerman. I hope you suffer in hell.