Chapter 19 ※ Hanji

Chapter 19: Girl talk

"What's up, Levi!"

I burst into Levi's room with my arms out wide. Only to be met with Levi and (Y/N) in a...uh...compromising position. They immediately shot up, (Y/N) fidgeting with her shirt and Levi's hands on his neck.

"I'm just gonna go back to my room..." (Y/N) muttered and exited the room, her eyes trailed on the floor under my scrutinizing stare.

I turned my attention back to Levi who was still awkwardly standing there.

"Care to explain, Levi?" My hands on my hips.

"Nothing happened." A tint of red started creeping up his cheeks. He went to his room that was connected to his office by a single door. I followed him, a plan forming up in my mind to bring them back together. They obviously still love each other, and the fact that they almost kissed just confirmed my hunch.

***

"(Y/N)! Its Hanji! Can you open up?!"

"No!"

"Why?!"

"Because you'll bombard me with question and don't you dare disagree..."

I have been knocking (Y/N)'s door, convincing her to come out for the past half hour and no progress. Therefore, I have to sadly announce that I'll have to resort to my last plan. I walked to the window of the opposite dorm room, set myself to a running position and pushed myself forward.

Bang!

And there went down (Y/N)'s oak wood door
.
.
.
And no (Y/N).

I went to her window and saw her climbing down the wall with the help of the vines and bricks. She looked up at me, wide eye and proceeded to climb down faster. Letting go a few feet above the ground, she ran towards the barn immediately with me heading towards the stairs at a faster rate.

●○◎«»◎○●

By the time I managed to find her, it was already sundown. She was sitting at the top of the wall. I could still remember the times when we used to played around that area. And yes, as stupid as it sounds, we played by the wall, sometimes even venting our anger by killing some titans here and there. After she left, i still went to the sane door everyday, praying for her safety.

"I saw you, you know?" (Y/N) spoke, breaking me away from my chain of thoughts.

"Huh?"

"On the wall...here....I saw you standing. You weren't able to see me since I was in the woods...but I could"

I kept silent for a while.

"Why? (Y/N)..."

"I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't let my heart break one more time, even if it means not being able to see Levi anymore. I've always been a strong person. But sometimes even the strongest person can fall. And when they do, no one knows. Because they will never show it to anyone, too used to putting a mask on their face, smiling. Not until its too late..."

I was stunned as (Y/N) flew back to the headquarters, leaving me to bath in the setting sun.