Embrace

Remembering that he slept with Mirio last night, Izuku cheked himself if anything odd ever happened  between them. Suddenly the bathroom door opens

"Oh. You're awake." Mirio uttered. Strapped with a towel and holding toothbrush.

"Did we do something odd last night Mirio?" Izuku asked. "I'm feeling kinda nervous since it's my very first time sleeping beside someone else."

"Of course no, silly. I respect you with all cost and I would ask permission from you first." Mirio replied.

"Then why do you have a kiss mark on your neck? That wasn't there last night when I checked it." Izuku angrily shouted.

"Oh this! You forgot to close the window last night so the mosquitoes went in." Mirio replied. Scrathing his head with confusion why Izuku was suddenly acting strange.

"Alright. I trust you with that. So let's go downstairs and get some breakfast. Remember we have a date today" Izuku stated.

"Of course I remember that. And I'm also getting kinda hungry."

Izuku and Mirio went down stairs. Ate breakfast and got dressed for their date.

Izuku wore a long sleeved black sweater while Mirio borrowed Izuku's   plain pink shirt.

(A/n: Luckily Izuku's shirt managed to fit Mirio's large body.)

"H~hey Mirio senpai. You look nice on that shirt. Would you want to have it?" Izuku asked.

"For real? Of course I would want it specialy because it's from the person that I want the most." Mirio replied while having a large bright smile on his face.

"Don't get cheesy with me ok. You're still courting me remember?"

"I just can't help it." Mirio uttered. "Ever since I told you last night that I like you, it feels like I'm comfortable saying those words to you."

"S~stop it senpai. You're making me blush."

"I'm sorry. Let me grab you something to eat just to make it up to you, Ok."

Mirio went into a restaurant, fell in line and ordered Izuku something to eat. And while Mirio was inside, Izuku started conversations in his head.

"Why am I acting weird all of a sudden? I'm not usualy like this. Is it maybe that I'm feeling the same way as senpai is? Well if it's this,I think it's ok to tell him." Izuku mummbled.

Mirio got out of the store holding a plastic bag with him.

"W~what did you get me senpai?" Izuku asked.

"Well. I noticed that you love this kind of food so I ordered you Katsudon."

"Wow! Katsudon is my favorite. Thank you so much senpai!" Izuku shouted with a peck on Mirio's cheeks

"Now you're making me blush Izuku."

Izuku opened the plastic bag and unwrapped the Katsudon bowl and with it there was a note.

The note indicated.
"Izuku. I know I'm kinda rushing things towards us. I just want to be the person who loves you the most. Please give me a sign when you think it's ok to call you my boyfriend."

Izuku's face turned all red and his heart suddenly started beating faster and louder. He gazed upon Mirio eating his bowl of noodles. When suddenly Mirio looked backed Izuku.
Izuku's heart beat even faster and louder. He felt like nothing he had ever felt before. It was like his world stopped for a few seconds until he broke into tears.

"Y~yes Mirio. It's ok to call me your boyfriend." Izuku mumbled.

"R~realy Izuku? Dropping his bowl of noodles. He approached Izuku and gave him a warm embrace. "I will never let you go. I will never let anyone hurt you. And I promise to be by your side forever." Mirio added.

(A/N : This is the end of our long flasg back. Let's get back to Mirio on our next chapter. See you guys in a while.)