Confess

**Izuku's POV**

After hearing those words, Izuku couldn't speak anything but 'senpai'. He was in a state where he was in a deep shock due to mixed emotions.

Noticing that Izuku is in a distressed manner, Mirio slowly walked towards him. Each step Izuku's heart beats faster and faster. Until Mirio was face to face with Izuku.

His face was all red. His body temperature was rising. His heartbeat was twice as fast.

Izuku closed his eyes. Trying to convince himself that he was just imagining things. When suddenly, out of nowhere, a warm touch was felt in his forehead.

Mirio landed a quick kiss on Izuku.

"It's only been 2 days but I think I kinda like you Izuku." Mirio stated.

"B~but how? W~ere both boys and it would seem awkward if we were seen going on date together outside. A~and how am I supposed to tell my mom? A~and what am I supposed to say to you?" Izuku bombarded Mirio with a lot of questions.

"I don't know Izuku. It's just that since the moment I saw you in your class, something got my attention towards you." Mirio uttered. "The way I noticed your curly green and black hair swayed when the wind blew. Your eyes that shimmered while you were talking to me. And the way you try to be polite and nice, I dont know. Im also getting confused but I think this the right way to say it to you.
So Izuku, May I ask you if you like me too?"

Upon hearing these words, Izuku managed to calm down. He couldn't imagine that someone from the top 3 students in UA liked him.

"I~i think I need time to answer that question senpai." Izuku replied. Breaking Mirio's bright and cheerful smile.

"Hmm. Ok. I'm sorry if I'm rushing things Izuku." Mirio apologized.

"N~no no no. D~dont get it wrong. It doesn't mean that I don't like you already. So please don't apologize senpai" Izuku stated.

"See. You're trying to be nice again."

"W~well, I guess so." Izuku mumbled. While playing with his hair.

"So, ugh. Can I give you a hug?" Mirio asked while putting on the shirt that Izuku handed him.

"S~sure. How hard can that be?"

Just before Mirio was about to hug Izuku..

"Izuku, Honey. Dinner's ready. Come down here with Mirio." Izuku's mom shouted.

Izuku and Mirio just laughed at situation and went down to have some dinner.

Izuku's mom prepared his favorite Katsudon and added a few more Tonkatsu in his bowl.

"Eat up a lot honey. Seems like you're gonna stay up late with all those papers." Izuku's mom stated. "Oh. How can I be so rude. I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Inko Midoriya." She added.

(Inko Midoriya. Izuku's mom. She worries about Izuku a lot that sometimes causes her to pass out. Quirk. Attraction of small objects.)

"That's Ok Mrs. Midoriya." Mirio replied.

"Oh please. Just call me Inko."

"Well then. Mrs. Inko." Mirio replied while stuffing a bunch of Tonkatsu in his mouth.

"You're a funny guy aren't you Mirio" Inko uttered.

"I guess so Mrs. Inko."

They finished eating dinner and proceeded to Izuku's room to finish the paper works.

Izuku started to fill the forms one by one while Mirio was sorting them in order so it wouldn't hard to fill them up.

Hour's passed and Mirio fell asleep while waiting for Izuku to finish.

*snore snore snore*

"Oh. Senpai fell asleep waiting for me. I'll get some blankets to keep him warm."

Izuku grabbed some extra blankets from their storage room. He was about to cover Mirio up with a blanket, Mirio grabbed Izuku and pinned him to the ground.

(A/N: Mirio likes to hugs his pillows when he sleeps)

Izuku starred at Mirio's face. Looking at each angle on his face. His cheeks. His nose. His eyes. His lips.

Izuku felt a large thud in his heart. A large boom that started to change the rhythm of every heartbeat.

"I think I kinda like you also senpai." Izuku whispered in Mirio's ear.

Mirio smiled and opened his eyes.

"So you kinda like me too?" Mirio replied.

"S~senpai! Y~you're awake the whole time?"

"Yup. I couldn't go to sleep without hugging something. So I just rested my eyes for a bit."

"Y~you're a sneaky one senpai."

"It's a habit. Hahahaha. Just live with it."

Izuku didn't finish his paper works since he was already tired and it was 2am in the morning.

Both Mirio and Izuku went to sleep on the same bed since Mirio can't sleep on the floor because it was filled with papers.

"Izuku. Can I have a goodnight kiss from you?" Mirio whispered

"W~what? Already? I only said that I kinda like you. I didn't say that you were my boyfriend already." Izuki replied.

Mirio quickly kissed Izuku on the forehead.

"Don't overthink it too much. I just wanted a goodnight kiss since you like me too. And don't worry. Were going to have a date tomorrow. My treat." Mirio stated.

"B~but. Where would we have a date?" Izuku asked.

"I know the perfect place. Now let's get some sleep. We wouldn't want our eyesbags to show tomorrow on our date."

"Sure senpai. Goodnight." Izuku stated with a peck on Mirio's cheek. "And that was for kissing my forehead senpai."

Mirio hugged Izuku tightly in his arms like he was never letting go.

"Goodnight Izu." Mirio whispered

"Hey! Don't go making nicknames of me Ok. But Izu sounds great. Now let's realy get some sleep ok senpai." Izuku replied.

**The next day**

*knock knock knock*

"Izuku. Honey. It's already 11am. Don't sleep the whole day out since you don't have school today" Inko uttered.

A ray of sunshine hits Izuku's face. Slowly he opened his eye. Took a deep breathe.

"It's 11am already?"

He got out of bed and remembered that Mirio slept with him last night.

**NEXT CHAPTER**