Remember

"I love to wake up every morning in your arms", Mirio uttered in his mind.

Those were the words I used to hear everday when Izuku was still here. It's already been 3 days since he left. I wish I'd never said those words to him. I never meant to hurt his feelings. I was just worried.

Mirio then grabbed the pillow that Izuku always sleeps on. He gently smelled the lingering scent he left. The scent of tears, joy, sweat and the shampoo that he always uses. And as the minutes go by, Mirio reminds himself of how he and Izuku met. Every second it was sinking into him.

**6 months ago**

"Hi Class A! I'm Mirio Togata. One of the top 3 students here in UA", Mirio shouted to the class with a gleaming smile.
(Mirio Togata. A ball of sunshine and happiness, very straight forward. Quirk. Permeation. It allows him to phase his body through solid or liquid objects)

"Nice to meet you.", the class replied

He notices a boy with green and black hair in the corner of his eyes. His eyes were wide and green and freckles were all over his cheek. He couldn't help but notice the bandages on his arms.

Then all of a sudden. His straight observation of the boy was interupted.

"What do you want? You damn smiling bastard!" Katsuki yelled
(Katsuki Bakugo. Izuku's childhood friend and rival. Foul mouthed and easily angered. Quirk, Explosions with the sweats on his hands)

"We don't want to start a fight here, don't we?" Mirio replied " Mister Aizawa sent us here to give you tips for your internship next week."

The class was filled with noise as they discuss about the internship.

After the brief explanation of the internship, Mirio approached the green and black haired boy.

"May i ask your name?" Mirio asked

"I~Izuku Mi~Midoriya" Izuku stuttered
(Izuku Midoriya. Katsuki Bakugo's childhood friend and rival. He panics a lot of times and apologizes to a lot of things. Quirk. One For All)

"Hmm. Nice name. Mind if you hang out with me after class?" Mirio asked

"S~sure." Izuku replied with an undefined smile.

"Ok! See outside after cla..." Mirio was cut off with a loud shout

"Hey Deku! Come here and let me see were you're going for your internship." Bakugo shouted with red furious eyes.

"Ka~Kacchan" Izuku whispered in a shivering way. "I~I'll be there in a sec."

"Does he always shout at you like that?" Mirio asked

"We~well he was my friend since we were kids. So Im kind of used to it."

"Oh I see"

"I~I gotta go. He's probably getting angrier by the minute."

"Well then, see you later?" Mirio asked with a bright smile on his face.

"Y~Yeah. See you later."

As Mirio exited the room, Izuku took a quick glance at him then whispered "A top 3 student asked me to hang out with them. This is amazing" Making his cheek have a dust of pink on his face.

***Izuku"s POV

"Wow! A top 3 student was in our class room. I better take notes on what he says." Izuku stated in his mind.

It was almost the end of his class when suddenly...

"Deku! You left your f*cking notebook on your desk." Katsuki uttered.

"O~oh. Thanks Kaccha..."

Boom!!! An explosion filled the silence of the room as Katsuki made Izuku's notebook explode.

"Here's your notebook you damn nerd."

"Ka~kacchan! Why do you have be so mean all of a sudden?"

"Do you have a problem with that dumbass?"

"N~no." Izuku mumbled

"Good! You're coming with me."

As they were leaving their room to go home, Izuku couldn't shake off his mind about hanging out with Mirio after class and why Katsuki suddenly went from ignoring to bullying him again.

**NEXT CHAPTER**