The Wallflower

The Wallflower By: SecretlyWriting

Reads- 175

Votes- 5

Comments- 7

August 26, 2011

Finished

7 pages (1 part)

PG- 13

Short Story and Romance

Summary:

She was average, ugly, everybody hated her. Or so she thought. Everybody kept spreading rumors about her, you want to know the reason? She was different, maybe a goth or an emo, but she wasn't even that, she hated labels, stereotypes. So what happens when two of the hottest guys want her, but the problem is she hates both of them, or does she only hate the idea of getting hurt? She lives a lonely life, but both guys will forcefully get into her life. One will be her love, the other her enemy that wants her too much.

###

I couldn't help, but compare this to the anime 'The Wallflower' which is titled the same and has cover art from the manga of that anime. Some of the scenes in this was just awkward and I felt uncomfortable while reading it and not in a good way, like your sympathizing with the character. A few things just didn't make in sense, If she's the tallest girl and she is only 5'6 the others must be super short. Good Looking=Arrogant? This story lacks character development and the pace is too fast for it to be believable.