Screw Unicorns I wanna Narwhal!

first off.....Name?

Promise you won't rape me?

lol of course not. I wasn't expecting that response at all.

Haha my name is Kelsey :D

What is your favorite song right now?

Ummm Probably Everywhere I go by Hollywood Undead, or My Balls by Your Favorite Martian... I like songs that make me laugh :D

lol What have you been writing here on wattpad?

I'm writing a thriller called "Incubus" which is about a girl who's whole family dies but she's brought back to life as a demon. I also just started a horror story which is basically cinderella in reverse.

Cool, thriller horror stuff.   What is your favorite quote?

"Screw Unicorns I wanna Narwhal!"

How would you describe yourself in five words

Insane, Random, LOUD, Annoying (so i've been told), and... creative?

What is your favorite movie and why

THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS! because it's amazing... when I was about five I used to argue with my uncle about who liked it more and new more stuff about it  jkbdllsyialp;onohcx  (Sorry my baby brother attacked my key board D:)

Tim Burtons movies are AWESOME!!!   What do you want to do with your life?

Yes, yes they are. I would really like to go  to an art college and own a tattoo parlor (don't tell my mom cause I told her I gave that up after she flipped :D)

What would you get a tattoo of?

I really want a sugar skull on the back of my neck, possibly with a mustache...

lol Whats your favorite color?

Glow-in-the dark... and if you say it's not a color I will personally track you down and die your hair pink while you sleep >:D ...I'm just kidding...maybe...

Glow-in-the dark is traditional a greenish color. But nowadays it can be any color.   What is your favorite book?

The original glow-in-the dark :P I don't really have a favorite book, I read too much to pick one... I like anything that makes me laugh or horror books...yet I have an irrational fear of horror movies...

I find horror movies silly.   What is one thing you never want to do?  

There really isn't much that I don't want to do... I guess I don't want to grow up... but that's impossible, plus I'm almost 15 and have the mentality of a 5 year old so I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job so far :P

What one thing you can't live without? (besides air and stuff.)

Probably a pencil or pen, I'm always drawing on everything, it kind of... calms me down I guess

What is something that you hate?

I hate Hypocrites, Spiders, Sparkly Vampires and the word 'abs'...

I agree with you! I don't fear spiders I hate them. Crushed them until they don't exist anymore. And those sparkly things need to get somewhere.   Favorite time of the day during Fall?

Seriously, how do vampires even go with sparkles?! My favorite time of the day during fall would have to be nighttime, actually my favorite time of day during any season is nighttime... I love to stay up late, I hate mornings, and daytime = school D:

I won't be able to tell you. They are not of my kind. Nighttime is the best!   If there was another planet Earth would you go to it. Knowing that you would never be able to come back to this one? and WHY?

Um, probably not, I still have to terrorize Mcdonalds on this earth! (My friend bailed on me last time!) And my bestfriend and I have plans to get kicked out of a country! I can't just leave my goals :P Plus who would free the bouncy balls at walmart?! Or Initiate the war between Gi joes and Barbies!... nope, I couldn't leave, There are too many people I would be letting down ;)

I had once planned to take the McD's down with my PiC who shall remain nameless. I have never free the bouncy balls or have gone to war with dolls. Gone to Tea but not war.   What do you think of the Bald?

Well, it's cruel how they lock up the poor balls :'( (going to war with the gi joes and barbies gets you kicked out of walmart...just sayin) and The what?

People without the hair. especially the ones that are going bald but keep long hair in the back but there is none on top.

Haha the way you said it, it sounded like it was a band or something.. that would be a weird name for a band... The Bald... anyway! I henna'd (henna is a plant that's used for temporary tattoos) an eye on the top of a bald guys head before... it was awesome... I have nothing against bald peoples, I don't have a problem with anyone unless they give me a reason to dislike them... I feel like I went really off topic with this question... o.o

lol That would be a really weird band name.   What is something you like to call people

It would... like insults? numnuts, lint licker, clock sucker... Stupid... basically anything that comes to mind. Oh, and I have developed a habit of calling people Woman! even if their a guy :P

Thats why I love open ended questions. That isn't what I meant exactly but yeah. lol   Last question. What would you like to say to all you fans?

Oh... haha I guess I would say Thanks for fanning, I love you! and don't lick electrical outlets! not fun... :D