Kitty Litter

These are just the unanswered questions I have.

Why are there two big boxes of kitty litter in my house?

We don't have a cat and never did. My dad doesn't even likes cats. Plus the next animal my mom says were gonna get is a teacup yorkie dog. The ones you can carry around with you everywhere.

Why is it colder inside my house than it is outside?

The AC isn't even on!

Why am I allowed so many mintues on my phone when I hardly ever talk on it?

Last month I only used 15 mintues. I've this phone going on two years in march and I have only talked on it for 24 hours 25 minutes and 54 seconds. Some people beat that in a week or two.

Why do I have to take classes in college that have nothing to do with my major?

I understand that an english class is imporant but at a certain point its not anymore. I don't really care what people did five years ago let alone 2 or 3 hundred. I'm taking calculs cause I'm super smart but I'll never use it. I'm not gonna be some kind of banker or something. I plan to make cakes and stuff for a living.

Why is it that my parents say they want me to move out so badly but when they overheard that I was planning on continuing school in Georgia they flipped out saying that I shouldn't do that?

They have been saying since I turned 16 that they were counting down the days until I move out because the others would be right behind me. Two days ago They found out my plan and all they have been sayin is "What are we gonna do when our servant boy leaves?" "Brooklyn who do you want to make your appentice?" "Someone else is going to have to learn how to cook." "I'm not ready to be a grandmother. I'm too young for that."  "You're gonna miss doing stuff for us." "You should just do another semester here." And my mom after pretty much everything she says to me she adds "because you know you're trying to get away from us" or "because you're leaving in the fall."

Why do we have two PS3s?

I don't really play unless they ask for me to kick their butt in some fighting game. They act like its unnatural to play a game and having nobody watching you. Amber won't play at all if someone isn't watching her. Jared always was a partner. I don't really think Kyler cares either way. And I don't really play unless its with one of them.

We just painted one room in the house about a week ago. It took 3 to 4 days to do. Why in the world does my mom want to repaint it a different color now!

The first time we painted the house when we first moved in  she said she would never paint it again because of the stupidly high ceiling in the livingroom.  But my room has been painted twice, Amber's room 3 times, Jared and Kyler's room twice, my mom and dad's room four fucking times, every bathroom twice, the kitchen 3 times, the dining room has just been the one time but the livingroom has been done 4 times and she wants to do it again.

There are no white walls in our house.

Why is youtube killing me with political stuff?

I know why but I feel the need to ask.

Why is there never anything good on tv?

Why is it that the smells of food cooking stronger upstairs than in the kitchen?

Why do I still don't know how many steps there are on the stair case?

We have been living in the same house for 8 years and I have gone up and down those steps thousands of times but can't do them in the dark without tripping.

Why is it that my brother is always shocked if I hit him if he hit me first?

I wonder what is was like for that reporter after that taping that day.

Watch the Video she got him. She must hate him or something.

Happy Friday the 13th!!