Emo18V

Name?

Victoria Vuong haha

  What is your favorite color car?

Black convertible  

What is your favorite word, number, and letter?

word: emo (haha) number: 18 letter: V

  What if anything or anyone would you kill for? Why?

I would kill for someone/something. I'd kill for a book, because I basically LOVE books. And seeing someone ruin a book, I'd kill them. Lol  

Is the pen mightier than the sword?

Yes, it definitely is.

  What is a saying you hate?

A saying? That would be... nope I don't got a saying I hate. lol  

If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?

To change the fact that there are people dying,  

What is you favorite age you have been so far?

Hmm... that would be 12 years old.  

Boys or Girls? Why?

Boys, because their REALLY cute. lol I actually mean, yeah. Guy's are cute. lol! jk jk! XD  

If you could change your nation’s flag what would you have it look like?

A black heart with wings at the sides, cause it looks cool! :)  

What is your favorite song?

At the moment Scotty Doesn't Know by Lustra XD  

Have you been writing on wattpad? If yes...Good for you! If no why not? But really if yes what have you been writing about?

I've been writing about lots of stuff, sad poems, and a story about brother/sister love.  

What was the first book you read that wasn't for school?

I honestly don't remember! lol  

Are you gonna watch Harry Potter Deadly Hollow Part 2?

I will if my dad ever lets me! Haha  

What is the best thing you ever did for somebody?

Hmm... Im not sure, lots of people say I've done amazing things for them. So... I honestly can't say!   Can you count to 100 by prime numbers without cheating?

Yes, yes I can. (1, 3,5,7,11,13,17,31,37,41,43,47,51,53,57,61,67,71,73,83,87,91,93,97] I think that’s right.)  

If you had to spend the rest of your days in a different country where would you live?

Japan!! (I wanna go to Japan! I would also like to live in Puerto Rico too.)  

If you could ask me a question that I had to answer what would you ask me?

What is the most randomest thing you've ever witnessed or done? (The most random thing I have ever witnessed was when a woman tried to rob a store with a hanger in her pocket, like it was a gun. I think she was crazy. The most random thing I have ever done…My high school had a spirit day, day called Gender Bender Day. I dressed up as a cheerleader, skirt, wig, make up and all. My friend Ashley did the make up. No photographs were takin’ as far as I know. I was 15 at the time.)  

What is your favorite female name?

My own name, haha Victoria  

What would you like to say to all your fans

I'd like to say thank you for reading and liking my stories, and I hope that you'll stay with me til the end (whenever THAT is).