Corie Universe Feeder (Book One)

Corie Universe Feeder (Book One) by WalterEckland

Total Read- 80

Total Votes- 2

Total comments-0

Rated G

4 Pages (one part)

Humor and Other (They live on my block! All I post is Humor and Other!)

Summary:

What’s not to love about digging and mud? Corie: tall, thin, scruffy, female, student, blondish, smart, creative, outspoken, trouble-finding, precocious (whatever THAT means), eager, mature, silly, immature, messy-roomed, imaginative, animal-loving girl …… ……. has actual PERMISSION FROM HER FATHER to dig a hole in the front yard of her house. As an added bonus she can use the water hose, wheelbarrow, shovel, spray paint, a sign and any and all neighborhood friends she wants. After this whole, hole digging event, lots of oddness ensues not just from the aforementioned father, but from her mother, a dog walker, the police chief, the newspaper guy and the scowling town librarian. Does any good come of this at all? Well, sit down, grab a free cheese sandwich and find out. Oh! One other thing. If you ABSOLUTELY do not like reading, then read this book. It is a tad nutty, nonsensical and sometimes barely even seems like a book. If you are a parent who has a child that appears to be un-fond of reading, well, then, bribe them to try this by telling them it’s about popcorn, pudding, and Popsicles. And pickles.

###

I actually laugh out loud reading this story. No, not loling, but true laugh-out-loud-ing.

Corie Universe Feeder is kinda like a deconstructed version of a story. WalterEckland used their artistic license when writing. Making up their own rules on how the format of a story should be. They dared to be different and I liked it.

Only negative.

The subtitles or breakups between the parts of the story were a little confusing, but they didn't effect the enjoyment of the story for me.

I would like to read more of this story.