Read ME!

I Posted this earlier on my Message Board but it got burried so I'm posting it again here.

The first two chapters of the first story I have ever co-written for has been posted so go read, comment, and vote. In that order its like making a sandwich but over the internet and you'll be reading and not eating. But you will be doing something.
I guess you would be learning? Maybe?

I mean its a book with words. and words teach you stuff. not always but they do sometimes.

books teach you stuff to but if its filled with stuff you already know it didn't teach you anything. like if it says "This is a book"
You would be all like "yeah I know"

Picture books don't have any words in them but they can teach you stuff.

But who said you want to learn from a book.

It might not even be a book it might be one of those fancy novels bookstores try to sell.

How come there isn't a novel store? Just book stores.

Whats the difference between a book and a novel? I could google it but I don't really feel like it.

I wonder when they will make google a verb.
I google. You google. He, She, Me, google. Google. Googling. We'll have the google. Googlerama. Googlology the study of google! Its first grade you guys!

If you're wondering yes this is what my Weekly Randoms are like.

yes the title is a contradiction.

Why are you still reading this instead of reading the story?

Shame on you! :D

The link is in the comments. Nobody comment on this one. If you do I'll...SPAM you to death! I'll really do it too!