Chapter 16

Liked by niallhoran and 434,437 othersharrystyles Thank you Uncle @zayn for designing the most beautiful nursery to ever exist

harrystyles Thank you Uncle @zayn for designing the most beautiful nursery to ever exist.
View all 128,899 comments
louteasdale this is awesome!
zayn anything for my nephew ❤
louist91 the talents of this kid right here never ceases to amaze me @zayn

Harry couldn't believe how fast the first month had passed. They had found the house of their dreams, JJ was the easiest baby ever and Louis was the best partner Harry could have asked for. Harry really didn't know what he had done to deserve a life like his. His baby boy was a month old and he ate like a king, slept through the night and barely cried. Both he and Harry were scared because of the stories they had heard from their mothers and friends, but in the end, their baby was the most serene baby on the planet.

Although he had lost some of the weight he put on while pregnant, he still felt a bit insecure about his body. He wasn't allowed to work out until his stitches would heal and he had formed a pudgy tummy that Louis called adorable. Harry didn't care about the stretch marks nor about the loose skin, but he had limited the food he used to consume.

"Harry! We're going to be late for the interview." Louis exclaimed as he came into their bedroom, spotting Harry shirtless in front of the mirror. He smiled and approached him, wrapping his arms around his waist from behind.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't like the way the shirt looked on me." Harry shrugged and turned around to wrap his arms around Louis' neck.

"You looked amazing, baby, what do you mean?"

"I need to loss a few more pounds. It doesn't fit me well yet."

"But I saw you in it and there was nothing wrong with the way it fit you."

Harry whined, "Don't tell me what I want to hear, be honest, Lou."

"I'm not lying, Haz. Excuse me for believing that your body right now is sexier than ever." Louis pointed out and leaned down, pressing kiss on Harry's chest until he reached the top of his pants. "If we didn't have an interview in an hour, I'd show you how much I like your body."

"Louis!"
...

"Please, welcome, One Direction!" James Corden announced and all of the boys entered the studio, all of them taking a seat on the couch. The audience cheered rather loudly and Harry felt Louis' hand squeeze his own to calm him down. It was their first interview ever since he gave birth to JJ and he was quite nervous. Louis being right by his side, though, made him gain the strength he needed to get through the interview without worrying much.

Not even long into it, James congratulated Zayn for his engagement and it was time for Harry to speak up after he was asked about his baby boy.

"It's incredible to think that the eighteen year old boy I met two years ago is now a father. How's it been for you, Harry? I mean, you're one of the few men who can carry their own children, it must feel amazing."

Harry smiled kindly, he loved James truly. "It's actually really great. I was scared at first, but everyone has been so supportive and I'm lucky to have these four lads to help me through everything."

"As we all have noticed, they are the best uncles anyone could have asked for. How's life with a newborn, though?"

"It's quite tough, but not in the way you think it is. JJ is so peaceful, he sleeps through the night, he is almost always a bubbly, tiny little thing. I don't even know how I got so lucky." Harry explained proudly and turned to stare at Louis momentarily.

"It's so true, though. He's the best baby ever and he's only just an infant." Niall added, smiling happily at his best friend.

James nodded, "You indeed got lucky, then. What about you, Louis? You haven't left Harry's hand for a second there, I'm so happy to see you two together again."

"I mean, Harry is the love of my life," Louis started, but a few cheers from the audience interrupted him. "I think the mistake I made all those months ago broke us apart, but it definitely brought us closer when we got back together. Harry and JJ are my family, now, and I wouldn't trade it for the world."

Harry blushed and rested his head on Louis' shoulder. "So, we have Larry Stylinson back, Zayn is engaged to our girl, Perrie and then there is Niall and Liam."

Liam took it upon himself to answer, not before looking at Niall for approval. "It's funny actually, because a few months before I'd have said I'm single, but that's no longer the case." He said.

James was already informed as always and made them feel comfortable about sharing it. "No longer the case, ha? Who's the lucky someone, if I may ask?"

Liam smiled and Niall slowly raised his hand, blushing madly as the audience got crazy. There were some loud gasps, screams and a lot of whistling. It felt like the day Louis and Harry had come out and Liam felt relief wash over him as he understood that their fans would be as supportive as they'd been for his friends.

"So, are you two dating now?"

Niall nodded, "We've been dating for a few months now and actually we've had a thing for each other for a pretty long time before that, but none of us knew."

Zayn chuckled, "Talk about yourself, Ni. We always knew, but you two were too oblivious when it came to your relationship."

James continued to ask them questions about their new album and tour, they also played a game and Louis lost, so he had to tattoo 'late late' onto his arm and Harry was relieved by the end of the interview. Things had been fine and he was glad James didn't pressure him to talk much, because he felt like he needed time to get used to the whole being a celebrity thing again.

It was great.

_________________________________________

This chapter is edited.
16/11/2020

Really short one, pretty much a filler, but Niall and Liam came out. What are your thoughts on this?

Comment and vote!