A "Happy" Life (Larry/mpreg)

Louis and Harry. Harry and Louis. The world's favorite gay couple. They were living their lives to the fullest along with their bandmates and each other. How much could this 'happy' life last after Eleanor's appearance? What is going to happen when Harry's world turns upside down? When a little bump makes its way in his life?

WARNING: This book contains boyxboy material as well as mpreg and if you don't know what that is,it means male pregnancy.

*RANT ALERT-PLEASE READ*

These two comments of @KayzStylinson19 need to seriously be taken into account by anyone who is going to read this book

These two comments of @KayzStylinson19 need to seriously be taken into account by anyone who is going to read this book. I wasn't a supporter of Louis and Eleanor's relationship, but I never even dared to hate on her, call her (disgustingly offending) names or comment something like 'kys' and such. When I started this book and wrote a chapter with Eleanor's POV, everyone just flipped. Eleanor in this story is ONLY a fictional character. I understand when you want to swear and call her names just by reading this story, but some of the readers actually hated on the real Eleanor. These comments kept appearing and I eventually got tired of deleting them or replying to them. But people wouldn't stop. So, I'm just telling you this, so I won't have to delete this book, or report anyone. I don't give a damn about you not liking Eleanor. And I mean in real life. I won't accept anymore comments who are hating on Eleanor as a person and not as a freaking character of a book. Immature, offending comments are unacceptable from now on. If this bothers you, then forget you ever saw this book on wattpad. Hate is not allowed. And not just to Eleanor, but to anyone.

Before reading further,take into consideration  that this was written two years ago,when I was immature,not really experienced with the english language and a huge carrot. Yes,I said carrot. I started editing the whole story,so it will take time,but feel free to continue if you don't mind some grammar mistakes here and there and major reference to the carroty past of the one direction fandom.