Chapter 13

Louis and Eleanor kept in contact after her visit at the studio a week before. They had gone shopping, they had been at the cinema and only yesterday, they had gone gone at Starbucks and for some ice cream right after. Harry was never even asked if he actually wanted to join them and he was pissed. How did Louis expect him to trust him when he knew that whenever Eleanor came along he was always with her? All Louis and Harry did the past week was fight, because Louis constantly accused him of being jealous, but it wasn't about jealousy anymore, it was about Harry's trust getting broken over and over again.

Louis wouldn't lie. He was still a bit attracted to Eleanor, but he loved Harry more than anything. Harry and their unborn baby boy were his family now. The fights between them kept increasing every day and Louis couldn't stand it anymore.

"Have you quite finished yet? Can I actually speak for once?" They were currently fighting for the millionth time that week and Harry kept on yelling at Louis while the older boy couldn't utter a word. He usually just stared at Harry until he broke into tears and hugged him, but today seemed different. Even though Louis gave in every single time, he wouldn't let him get away with it this time. Instead, he pushed him away, careful not to hurt his belly.

"I always let you speak." Harry gasped and seemed offended.

"No. All you've been doing is yelling and blaming me for everything, but I haven't done anything. I only went out with a friend that you're jealous of without a fucking reason." Louis exclaimed, emphasizing the word 'friend'.

"She is not your friend, Louis. She's never been just a friend and she never could be. You know it, but you probably prefer it this way. You get to have both of us, but guess what? I'm done." Harry shouted through his tears and almost run upstairs, because Louis didn't get it after all. He closed and locked the door of their bedroom in Louis' face and started packing his things.

"Harry, open the fucking door." Louis yelled and Harry replied with a kind 'fuck you' behind the door.

"Harry!" Louis yelled again and Harry eventually opened the door, tears streaming down his face and a suitcase rolling beside him.

"What is this, Harry? Where are you going?" Louis' expression softened and reached for Harry's hand, only to have his boyfriend smack it away.

"Away from you. I'm sick and tired of this." Harry pushed past him and he was in his car, putting on his seatbelt in seconds. He ignored Louis' pleadings and only when he was far from their house, did he roll down the window for some fresh air.

He texted his mum when he stopped at the first traffic light and he informed her that he was going to stay with her until tour was finished. She didn't know what had happened and tried to change his mind, but in the end she agreed and told him they would discuss it when he got ther. He had also talked to Oliver about his decision the day before and thankfully he let him do it. Missing four more concerts wouldn't be a problem and their fans would understand.

"Harry?" Gemma gaped at him when she opened the door and he immediately fell into her arms, before letting out a few sobs.

"What happened, Haz?" She asked worriedly, pulling her little brother inside.

"Gemma, take him upstairs in his bedroom to lie down and I'll be up in a minute." Anne called from the kitchen and Gemma did as she was told.

"Honey, what happened?" His mother asked by the time she entered the room, holding three cups of tea. She gave one to Gemma and placed Harry's on the nightstand before taking a seat beside her son on the bed.

"Me and Louis had a fight."

"What about?" Gemma butted in as she stood right beside her mum.

"I really don't want to talk about it." Harry mumbled and wiped his eyes with his hands.

"Oh, Harry." Anne leaned in to give him a short hug.

"I want to go back, I miss him." He admittedly said after pulling away.

"Why did you come here, then?" Gemma smiled sadly, looking into his red eyes.

"Just because I want to go back, it doesn't mean he deserves to have me back. It's better like this." He pointed out and ignored how the doorbell rang and Gemma went to get it.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not going back. Tour will be finished in a few days and I don't want to see Louis again."

"Harry, you can't say that. He is the father of your child and he loves you." Anne said, her hand rubbing his knee.

"No, he doesn't." He shook his head, remembering how he left him all week to spend time with Eleanor.

"God, Harry, stop being so stubborn. What has he done to you? Look, you can do whatever you want, but even though I don't know what happened, I still think you should give Louis a chance."

"How can I give him a chance when all he wants to do is date Eleanor?" Harry shouted and Anne's mouth fell open, but before she could talk, the familiar, high-pitched voice of a very short person Harry hated at that moment was heard and the younger boy froze.

"Who the hell told you that I want to dare Eleanor?" Louis appeared into the room, Gemma following right behind him, an apologetic look on her face.

"What are you doing here? How did you know where I am?" Harry asked loudly.

"I know you better than you know yourself, Harry. You only want to talk to your mum or Liam when you're upset if I'm not available." Louis stated as a matter of fact.

"You should leave." Harry mumbled, but as Louis opened his mouth to speak, a scream was heard from Harry, who was now clutching his stomach in pain

"Wh-What is it Harry?" Louis run to him worriedly and Anne helped her son by moving him to lie down completely.

"It hurts so bad." Harry only managed to say, his hands trembling and Louis called the one person he could rely onto for situations like this.

"Blaine?-It's Harry.-I don't know,his stomach hurts,-but it's too early-okay, okay, I'm bringing him in." He ended the call in panic and looked between Gemma and Anne.

"Help me get him into the car, Blaine said he is probably going into early labor."

_________________________________________

This chapter is edited.
11/11/2020

What do you think is happening?

Also! I've started a new book called 'Our Love' and it's a Jiall one, (aka Niall x Justin). You can read that one as well if you will.

Let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments!