Chapter 2

A week had passed ever since Eleanor first met Harry and Louis. The latter had got her phone number and he had been calling and texting her non-stop. She wasn't going to lie. Louis was extremely attractive and she was flattered by all the attention and compliments he was giving her. Harry  though, was her newly-found friend that treated her like he knew her for years. She would never do anything to hurt someone with a heart like Harry's. Harry had told her about Louis not wanting to marry him and them being distant ever since. The more Harry talked about it, the guiltier she felt. He didn't know a thing about her and Louis and she was totally not planning on telling him anytime soon.

When she woke up on Friday, she texted Louis and asked him if he wanted to meet up. She was going to end whatever was going on between them and make it clear to him that he respects Harry and wouldn'twant to hurt him.

Whatever she was planning on saying had vanished from her mind by the time they met up at Starbucks. Louis had styled his hair differently and he had actually put some effort to dress up, which made her stomach feel a bit weird. Even though she wasn't sure if she felt anything about Louis, but when their conversation about him writing a few songs about Harry came up, she felt ...jealous.

"I think my favorite one is 'Strong'. It fits our matching tattoos perfectly." He said and Eleanor could see how much he loved Harry.

"You must really love him, then?" She asked, smiling, half-faking it half-being happy for them. Louis' eyes showed so many positive, full of love emotions, that it was hard not to notice the adoration he felt when he talked about Harry. She wanted that for herself.

"Of course I do, Harry was like...my first real love." He paused, looking down. "I just, I think we're not on the same page anymore. I think I've found someone else, even though it's terribly wrong of me."

"Would you like to tell me about them?" She couldn't help but ask.

"I wouldn't expect to find myself intrested in someone more than Harry. She made me feel something different. She is really beautiful, her smile, her eyes...God." He went on rambling until Eleanor interrupted him.

"Are we talking about a girl? I thought you were gay." She pointed out, even though she already knew the answer.

"I'm bi, actually." Louis said, "And yes, I'm talking about a girl. I'm actually talking about you, Eleanor."

"Look, Louis," She tried to hide her flushed cheeks by placing her hands on them, "I really like you too, but Harry is my friend. I can't do this to him." Then don't do it, a voice in her head told her.

"He doesn't have to find out. I'll just break up with him when I get a chance." He said and Eleanor felt even worse.

"That's just wrong, Louis. He has to find out. He will find out. There are paparazzi everywere near you and you can't just break up with him without an explanation. You've been through a lot together to simply leave him like that." She warned him. "I don't want you to loose Harry because of me."

"I love Harry, but it feels platonic as of late. I only want you, Eleanor. He'll be hurt, but he is going to get over it eventually." He answered as if he didn't even care about Harry's feelings.

"I don't know." Eleanor frowned.

"I think you do." He said and leaned closer to kiss her. It was slow and passionate and her heart was beating so fast that before she knew what she was doing, she was kissing him back softly.

"Louis?" A heavy, deep voice called and they quickly broke apart.

Harry.

___

This chapter is edited.
05/11/2020

I can't believe I used to write so short chapters. If you liked it, then make sure to leave a comment and vote.