Chapter 9

Louis felt relief wash over him the following morning when he woke up before Harry. He didn't want Harry thinking that he got advantage of him and he wasn't sure if he remembered asking him to stay. He was so happy that he got to have him in his arms for a few hours that he was afraid would wake up and yell at him. He quietly got out of bed and went to the kitchen to cook Harry's favorite breakfast, before getting ready and leaving for his mother's house.

Harry wasn't going to lie. The previous night was the best sleep he had gotten the past few months, only because of feeling Louis beside him. He was awake and totally aware of telling Louis to stay, but he wouldn't admit it to him, ever. He kept repeating in his mind the tiny kisses Louis had left on his head and nose during the movie. He was being so sweet and Harry was ready to give in, but there was something still holding him back. When he woke up, the bed was empty on the other side and he felt cold when he realized that Louis' arms were no longer around him. He opened his eyes slowly and noticed a small piece of paper on the nightstand.

Good Morning, H.

Hope you slept good. Liam carried you to your bedroom yesterday, you have to thank him later. I'm at Eleanor's and I'll be home in the evening. I know you are probably hungry and Liam made you some breakfast. If you want anything just call me or the other boys.

Louis x

Harry read it twice, frowning the whole time. Why wouldn't he want Harry to know they slept in the same bed? And he was at Eleanor's? He felt the urge to cry, but he wouldn't. He couldn't shed any more tears for Louis. When he finally got out of bed to brush his teeth, a message popped up on the screen of his phone.

From: Blaine
Good morning, baby. We had an emergency call at work and I won't make it tonight. I'm going to make it up to you tomorrow xx

To: Blaine Aww, that's too bad:( I'll see you tomorrow then x

He texted him back and fell back to his bed again, staring at the ceiling. What was he even going to do today? He remembered about breakfast waiting for him downstairs and he quickly went to the kitchen to eat. A few moments later, a sleepy Liam joined him, his hair a mess and his eyes had dark circles underneath them, like he hadn't been sleeping well for days.

"Morning, Haz." He greeted, yawning.

"Good morning, Li." He replied cheerfully, while munching on his delicious, chocolate covered pancakes.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked as he set a bowl of cereal onto the table and started eating as well.

"Nothing." He grinned, taking a sip from his orange juice.

"Do you remember...?" Liam trailed off.

"Louis sleeping with me? Yeah, I do." He

"Why are you even smiling like this?Louis thought you would be mad at him. I did, too." He pointed out, obviously confused.

"Why would I be mad? I was the one who asked him to stay." Harry raised an eyebrow and Liam shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't even know. You two are so confusing."

"Anyway," He decided to drop it. "Thanks for breakfast, Liam. It was amazing."

"Breakfast? I just woke up." He looked at Harry puzzled.

"I thought you made these. Didn't you make breakfast?"

"Harry, are you on drugs? I literally just woke up."