Chapter 21- A blast from the past

Ezio's POV

My first instances were to just send everyone I could around the city to look for Cara. We kept 2 of us back as Tiber Island to guard the fort, and just in case Cara came back.

I was really hoping that nothing bad had happened to her, because I know some pretty sick freaks in this city.

"They're still after me today."

Cara's words echoed in my head and something just clicked in place. She was wanted by the Templars, so she was sure to be at one of their bases.

"Guier! The castello!" I shouted over to him, and we took of in an astonishing sprint toward the Castello.

~**********~**********~**********~*********~

Upon arrival, we climbed upon the nearest building to get a good view. On the bridge over to the Castello, sure enough, there was a guard holding Cara.

She was wildly thrashing around, and trying her hardest to hurt the guard holding her inmevery way possible.

She shouted several horrible threats and was screaming,ing profanities. Hen suddenly, something the guard said made her stop. The colour drained from her face, and her mouth hung open in an 'o'.

Cara's POV

Surely everyone would be looking for me? After all, there's only so long you can spend on a rooftop without someone becoming suspicious.

I was currently being carried by a large guard across the bridge to the Castello. I was trying my hardest to wriggle out of the grasp of the man carrying me, but it just wasn't happening.

I couldn't get enough movement in my wrist for my blades, much less reach for a sword.

"CODARDI! I DEMAND YOU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW, OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY! I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER SO MUCH AS LOOKED AT YOU DIES! INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY!"

He smirked.

"Now, now. That's no way to speak to your brother."

I suddenly felt light headed as the realisation dawned on me.

Carrying me to the Templars, was my brother.