Chapter 3. (Pixie)

Começar do início

I ended up picking some jeans and a white vest top out. I looked at my self in the mirror and sighed. I was hideous, the bruises on my body are so hard to keep covered in the heat like it is at the moment! I looked in the mirror, thankfully i didn't have any bruising on my face and the ones that were there were easy to cover up as they were only light. The only real bruising around my face was under my chin and on my jaw line, I began to brush my knotty hair and quickly did some make-up. This was the time of day Mum would come and talk. She'd sit on my bed while we talked about things you'd talk about with you friends, I guess that's what she was - a best friend.

I quickly looked at the time - 7:45. I pulled out a photo album and began flicking threw the photo's. Everything was perfect - Mum looked so happy, she was beautiful always full of life. I carried on till I reached a picture of Jason and me. I was in my cheer leading uniform and Jason was in his football gear - we were the 'Perfect couple' as people would say or 'Meant to be!'

Why didn't I prove them wrong, prove them that I wasn't the stereo typical cheerleader who'd date the captain of the foot ball team? Oh yeah... peer pressure! I hated it when the teachers would always go on about how to never give in to it but when it's thrown at you it's a lot harder than you think...

I snapped the album shut and rested it on my dresser. I flung my ba on my shoulder, not that it contained much and headed down the stairs.

Reece and Tyler were waiting.

"Dex, Fin and Matt have already left." Tyler smiled while linking arms with me. I pulled away though.

"Where's Dad?" I asked them both,

"Work - You just missed him." Reece looked at me and my face dropped,

"Oh Okay..." I muttered as I walked out of the door, nice to know your father loves you enough to come and say good bye and wish me good luck to me isn't it? I went over and stood by the car, nerves beginning to wash over me, please walk.. Reece and Tyler stood by the door speaking to each other. I rolled my eyes,

"Are we going?" I called while twiddling my hair in my fingers. Reece and Tyler walked over to me, well Reece skipped as if it was the normal thing to do, well it probably is in Reece's book!

"We're walking!" Reece smiled and a sigh of relief escaped my lips. Reece and Tyler both knew why so I didn't have to explain. Both boys linked arms with me as we walked to school. I was much smalled than Tyler that's why I was given the name Little P, Tyler's around six foot three while I'm only five foot five. Reece isn't to tall him self, only five foot eight but it suits his personality!

I wasn't nervous about having to start a new school, I have nothing really to hide, well except for the bruising but there's no big secret behind them anyway.

Tyler unhooked his arm from mine and ran off to meet a group of boys who were leaning on the railings out side the school steps, I could see Dex, Fin and Matt with them, mucking around.

"Want to meet my mates?" Reece stooped walking and looked at me, I shook my head and hurried up the steps,

"PIXIE!" Tyler, Reece, Matt and Fin shouted. I turned around, placing my hands on my hips to see the whole group of boys staring at me,

"Hmm?" I replied running my fingers threw my hair.

"Get your ass down here and meet the boys!" Reece laughed, I rolled my eyes.

"And if I don't want to?" I smirked at Reece. Tyler ran up the steps and grabbed my waist pulling me down.

"Guys this is Paul's daughter Pixie." Tyler introduced me, All the boys gave me an approving nod and Matt stepped out the crowd,