Chapter 19 (Mature Content)

Cydney's POV (Kaylee's 1st day)

"You nervous?" August, Kaylee and I walked down the hall to her classroom. She wore her pink and white outfit from August.

She looked up at me, "Yes. What if I don't know anyone?"

"Caiah and Amiah are here." August walked in and pointed. She looked over.

"I'm scared." she looked like she was gonna cry.

"Calm down, baby. You know two kids already, I'm sure you'll meet more!" August got down on one knee and wiped her tears.

"Ok." she hugged him and he kissed her cheek.

"Bye Auntie Cydney." she hugged my leg.

"Bye, love you. If you need anything tell your teacher to call me." I said as she walked over to Amiah and Caiah. Amiah hugged her and handed her a cupcake. She thanked her and stuffed it in her book bag. Caiah walked over and grabbed her hand, and took her to their table.

"They're cute." August nudged me. I laughed.

"Let's hope they don't move too fast." I smiled. A woman approached us.

"Hi, my name is Ms. Francesca. You must be Kaylee's soon to be guardians?" she held out her hand.

"Yes, I'm Cydney, her aunt." I shook it.

"August, Cydney's boyfriend." he shook her hand. I laughed and she did too.

"Nice to meet you both, We'll take good care of Kaylee here." she smiled.

I nodded and said, "Please call me if you need anything, anything at all."

"Well, we'll need some assistance through out the year. I'll be sure to reach out." she assured as we walked away.

"Cydney." August said as we walked down the busy hallway with teachers and students.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna go home and have fun." he said, we walked out.

"What kind of fun?" I grabbed his hand. He smirked.

"You know." he licked his lips and looked me up and down.

"Then let's go." I laughed and walked to the car.

**********************

We came in and jumped on the couch. It stared with that kiss; that I miss you and I want you and I need you and I love you kiss, all bundled into one. I loved every second and I didn't want it to end. I smiled as he reached over and started a song. It was Chris. He was already making songs like that? Yikes.

Your body's an isosceles

And I'm just tryna try angles

Your love is trigonometry

Just tryna solve the whole equation...

Chris started. I smiled as he lifted my legs on his shoulders and continued to kiss me seductively. I was getting wet and I think he knew it. He chuckled and pulled off me leggings and panties. I gasped as he stuck his finger in me, pumping it in and out. I moaned in our kiss as he added another finger and kept going. I bit his lip and he added a third, I moaned louder until he stopped and licked his fingers. I laughed as he took his shorts and boxers off.

What's it about you, I wanna love you

Picking you up, picking you up, so I can touch you

Should we do that? Can I do that, baby?

Answers are usually in the bed...

He continued to kiss me and his hands roamed my thighs. He unlatched my bra from under my back and threw it to the corner. I tensed but relaxed as he pint my arms up, still kissing me. He pulled back and and licked my areola, I laughed and moaned, he sucked on them and I saw hickies appear. He moved back up and pint my arms again. Only this time he spread my legs with his and smiled. He teased me with his tip and I moaned loud and bit my lip. He licked my belly button ring and I squealed. He laughed and teased me again.