Chapter 15

Cydney's POV (Later that night)

I was home alone washing dishes. Kaylee had gone to sleep, she, Caiah and Amiah had had a sleepover. August went to see his other brother at the studio. He told me he'd be back around midnight.

I jumped when I saw the kitchen window open from  the living room. Someone, a man, climbed in and walked in the living room.

"Hey Cydney." Chris smiled and took off his hood.

"Why didn't you come through the front door?"

"Well when I knocked no one answered and you didn't give me a key." he rolled his neck and put his hand on his hip.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Where's Aug."

"He went to the studio with his brother."

"When will he be back?"

"Around midnight, why are you here?" I asked.

"I came to get a sandwich." he said.

"You came all the way over here just for a sandwich?" I looked up at him.

"Yep, I didn't wanna go to the store." he followed me as I walked to the kitchen to make his sandwich. I put ham and smoked turkey on it with cheese and gave it to him.

"Thanks Cydney!" he kissed my cheek.

"You're welcome." I laughed and sat on the couch.

"I'm gonna keep you company till Aug gets back." he sat next to me and bit his sandwich.

"No need, you can go."

"Well my mama told me to get out since I had Kae in there, you need a roommate?" he smiled.

"You can stay in the guest bedroom, you got clothes."

"Yep." he dumped whole outfit on the table from his hoodie pocket, I busted out laughing.

"Good night, Chris." I hugged him.

"Good night sister-in-law, there's Kaylee." he said. I turned and she was walking towards him.

"Hey Chris." she softly said, crawling in his lap and putting her head on his chest.

"Someone's sleepy." he kissed her forehead and she smiled. I smiled and went to my room.

August's POV

"Shit, I'm high as hell but I gotta go." I stood up and shook Travis' hand.

"Yeah aight, see you when I do." he nodded and walked out the back door.

I walked out and started towards Cydney's house. I walked past house parties and shit. My head was spinning, maybe smoking wasn't a good idea.

 I was getting close when I heard someone call me name.

"August, come over here." I recognized that voice, a girl.

"Who the hell is there?" I stood under the street light and looked around. I stared around me until I turned to walk away, a hooded figure was inches away from me. I had a girl's shape.

"The fuck..." I stumbled back.

"Hello there." Mia took off her hood.

"Look, I'm high as shit and I don't need no trouble." I started to walk away but she grabbed me.

"August, I know you miss me." she pulled me to her and put her arms around my neck.

I've gotta be dreaming or imagining things, cause sum ain't right.

"No, Cydney is my world now." I tried to pull back.

"But does she know she's not the first girl you've told I love you?" she smirked. Snake ass bitch.

"DUH, go home and eat a dick." I pushed her to the ground and started to run. I heard her faint voice, 

"But she slept with Chris."

I ran until I saw the house. I walked in the front door and sighed out of relief. Chris was sitting on the couch knocked the fuck out with Kaylee in his lap. I picked her up and laid her in her room, Caiah and Amiah were in there too.

I went to the kitchen to get some water. I drunk it and sat my cup in the sink. My head still pounded, I leaned over it and felt warm soft arms around me.

"Hey, how was the studio?" Cydney whispered.

"Good." I turned and pecked her lips.

"I smell weed on you, have you been smoking."

"Yeah with Travis."

"Why?"

"Why did you sleep with Chris?" I slurred, my vision was foggy.

"I didn't sleep with Chris, where did you hear that from?" she frowned. I marched to the living room and snatched the blanket off of Chris.

"WHY?!" I snatched his shirt.

"What?!" he looked surprised.

"Did you sleep with her?" I asked seriously.

He frowned, "No, though I would love to."

"Shut up." I laughed and let him go. He chuckled and went to the guest bed.

I turned around and Cydney was in the doorway.

"Oh, how I love you!" I kissed her.

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever, I love you too."

I laughed and was heading to her room. I felt my stomach churn and I knew what that meant. I pushed her out the way and ran to the kitchen. I bent over the sink and let it all flow. I kept going until I could just cough and cough. My eyes watered and my nose started to bleed. I kept coughing and coughing until my nose just bled all over the place. I quickly grabbed paper towels and leaned my head forward. When the stream slowed, I pinched it and it eventually stopped.

I sighed and turned around. Cydney stared at me and tears rolled down her cheek. She sobbed and clenched my bloody shirt in her fists.

"August I'm so scared, why does this keep happening to you." she sobbed.

"I'm sick, now is probably the right time to tell you I have my first surgery after Kaylee's birthday."

"Ok, thank you for telling me. I'll be right by your side." she smiled.

"Thanks Cookie, Love you." I kissed her cheek as she pulled back.

"August, you know I miss you every time you go." she held my hand as we walked to her bedroom.

"I miss you too, why don't you call? I always think you forget about me." I peeled my clothes off and dropped them in the corner.

"I don't wanna interrupt your work." she sat on the bed and watched me.

"You won't interrupt, I like hearing your voice anyway." I pinched her cheek and she blushed.

"You're so sweet." she stood up and I pecked her lips.

"I know, you stay here and look cute while shower." I said, she smiled and nodded.

As soon as I walked in the bathroom, my stomach churned again.

Another hell filled night.