Chapter 6

Cydney's POV

This is just a connecting chapter so bare with me :(

I woke up in my bed, hmm, August must've brought me in. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before pulling my hair into a bun. I changed into a hoodie and jeans and went downstairs. Kaylee was decorating the Christmas Tree and eating breakfast.

"Good Morning." she smiled and hugged my leg.

"Morning Sunshine, you feeling ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, August said he wants me to put the star on the tree tomorrow!" she said excitedly.

"That's great." I smiled. She went back to decorating and I was heading to the bathroom. I saw the door open and immediately turned. The last thing I wanna see is August naked...

Or at least for now...

I stopped when I felt warm, wet arms wrap around me. He pulled me closer and kissed my neck.

"Good Morning, Cookie." he turned me around. He had a white towel wrapped around his neck and his hair was dripping wet. I slowly started to look down, he was only in grey sweats. He's buff...the chest...the abs... and oh my god...he has a hell of V-Line...and the arm veins! I stared and felt my face grow warm.

"Like what you see?" he approached me. I started to back away and tense.

"You seem flustered, Cookie! Don't be so shy!" he laughed and shook his hair out, going into my room. I sighed and went back downstairs. Kaylee had just finished putting ornaments on.

"You like it?" she smiled at me.

"I love it!" I scooped her up and kissed her cheek. She giggled as I sat her down, that cute little laugh I missed.

"Where's August?" she asked, picking up Ozzie and walking in the kitchen behind me.

"Why you worried about my man?" I joked.

"No! He's my man!"

"No, he's mine!"

"Mine!" she laughed.

"He's mine!" I picked her up and tickled her.

"Why can't I belong to both of you?" August said, scaring the shit outta me.

"Cuz you're mine." I whined, putting Kaylee down.

"So, I'm Kaylee's too." he dropped his bag and wrapped his arms around me.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere, I can't stay here forever."

"You're not leaving." I hugged him.

"Why not." he pecked my lips.

"Cuz you can stay here, we have a guest bedroom."

"If I do stay, what makes you think I'll need a separate room?" he smirked.

"Well, maybe you'll get lucky." I giggled as he pulled me closer.

"Maybe I will."

"But why are you leaving all of a sudden?"

"I gotta go take care of something."

"Ok, but when will you be back?" I pouted.

"Tomorrow, I'm gonna pick you and Kaylee up around 6:30 so be ready." he tried to pull away but I held on.

"You promise you'll call?" I asked softly.

"Yes, I promise." he smiled.

"Don't get into any trouble, August." I said seriously.