Chapter 8 (MATURE CONTENT)

Cydney's POV

(WRITER'S NOTE: This may get a bit graphic, if you know what I mean ;) Song- Jacquees B.E.D. Play it during this chapter, I think it sets the mood)

He kissed me deeply and forced his tongue into my mouth, which made a soft moan escape from me. He chuckled and kept going. August kept at it until I was against the wall.

Suddenly music started to play:

I know you wanna love

But I just wanna fuck

And girl you know the deal

I gotta keep it real

I know you wanna see

I know you wanna be

In my B-E-D, grinding slowly...

He kicked off the boots and threw his jacket to the corner. He reached down and pulled the zipper down to my boots, not breaking the kiss. I kicked them off and he threw me on the outdoor bed that I hadn't noticed was there before; curtains surrounded it and I think we all know why.

August jumped on top of me slid down the sipper of my dress.

"Aug..." I stared at him with wide eyes. He just smirked, took off the dress and stared down at me, licking his lips. I turned bright red and heat spread through my face.

"Lucky lucky me, what do we have here?" he whispered in my ear, before biting it seductively.

"Ooh, August." I bit my lip as he kissed my neck, trying not to let those moans escape but I was unsuccessful. I hope Kaylee couldn't hear. He found me sweet spot way too quickly if you ask me, and kissed it.

"You ready?" he started to suck, I knew it would be a terrible hickey there.

"What are you about to do?" I know it's a stupid question but I need an answer. Bad.

"Let's see where time takes us, so are you ready?" he said. I'm glad I shaved last night.

"I don't know, give me a reason why." I smirked as he straddled me.

"Oh, you're really about to get it." he reconnected our lips and reached under my back, unlatching my bra. He threw it to the corner.

"Damn.." he stared down. I blushed hard and he chuckled, kissing me again. He reached down and pulled off my leggings, taking my panties with them.

"August!" I gasped. He chuckled and leaned down to my ear.

"You sure you ready?" he sent chills through me. I nodded and connected our lips.

Do you really want this boy to take your virginity?

HELL yeah.

He deepened our kiss quickly. I pulled away and took off his shirt. I ran my hands down his abs and he smiled widely. He slid off his pants revealing polo boxers. August Jr. poked out a lot... now I'm scared.

He pecked my lips and started to go down. From my neck, chest, stomach...

OH NO!

He went all the way down. I bit my lip hard and gasped again. "AUGUST! " I moaned loud. Whatever he did with his tongue, it worked like magic. Never had a feeling like that before... that incredible intoxicating feeling...

"I'm gonna....ooh shit....August I'm gonna..." I stammered and scratched his back. He stopped for a second and said, "You know the pain only turns me on more?" he kissed my cheek and went back at it.

I felt myself about to hit my climax... this isn't gonna go well.

"August!" I screamed, gripping his hair.

It happened...

"I can make her cum, isn't that nice?" he laughed and pulled off his boxers, revealing that thing.

It was so big...I'm really scared.

He climbed on top of me and I guess he saw my fright.

"I'm scared, August." I whispered to him.

"If you don't wanna we don't have to."

"No, it's ok."

"Aight." he connected our lips again and this time I frenched him. He seemed surprised but chuckled and deepened it.

"You sure you wanna do this?" he whispered.

"Yes, go ahead." I said. My heart beat faster as he spread my legs with his.

He slid it in just as the song played "I know you wanna be, In my B-E-D, grinding slowly..." and it just made me want him more.

It hurt like hell as he got a few strokes in, but as he sped up the pace the pain stopped and it became enjoyable.

"Aug..." I arched my back and moaned to him.

"You wanna stop?" he asked again. I shook my head and he smiled and kept going.

After a while he put the whole thing in and started pounding me. My loud moans filled the air and the bed shook vigorously. My breathing sped up and he seemed to enjoy this just as much as I did.

I brought his face to his and stuck my tongue in his mouth just as he kissed me. He eventually stopped and just kissed me irresistibly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him once more before he collapsed next to me, just as the song ended. We were both breathing hard and tired.

"That was....amazing..." I sighed. He looked at me, still breathing hard.

"You liked it?" he asked, I nodded. 

"Was it good for your first time?" he smiled.

"Yes." I smiled back.

"Good, you know we Imma hit it from the back next time right."

"I can't wait."

"I would do it right now but I'm already tired from today."

"Shit, I'm sore." I tried to move but pain hit my inner thighs.

"Good." he chuckled and pecked my lips, "Cuz I didn't use a condom just to make your first time special!"

"August I swear if you didn't wear a condom!"

"Calm down, Cookie." he chuckled, climbed on top of me and kissed me.

"Sure." I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I used a condom, I'm not trying to get you pregnant." he said reassuringly, I sighed in relief.

"Or at least not yet." he winked and pecked my lips. I laughed and all of a sudden heard yelling from above. We peaked out the curtains and saw his friends from two floors above us. The really cute one winked and mouthed "Call me." which made me blush.

"Fuck you, Chris!" August yelled.

"Looks like you already did that to Cydney!" he yelled back.

"Go to hell Chris, shut up Ty! You too Trey!"

"YOLO!" Ty yelled.

"The fuck is wrong with you?!" August yelled. They laughed and went back inside.

"I love you Cookie." he pecked my lips.

"Why do you call me Cookie?" I asked softly.

"Cuz of those pretty ass freckles, you look like a delicious cookie..." he smiled and got on top of me, "That I don't mind eating." he licked my face which made me squeal. He laughed and pulled me closer, laying beside me.

"Good night. I love you, baby." he smiled. I felt myself blush.

"Good night bae, I love you too." I drifted into sleep.