Payback (Ft. Kanato)

Strutting into class, you lead a mass of female students into  your next class. Moments before you had all crowded the schools bathroom, each taking out bags upon bags of makeup and beauty products. Many drama students had heard of the event about to occur in class 3-E and had offered their best makeup artists and hair stylists to help and encourage their cause. All in full support of the endeavour. If historians saw this moment, they would call it an event where all females had united over one goal; payback. 

In the twenty-five minute recess, every young woman willingly got their faces expertly contoured and features individually defined in all the right ways. With matching red lipstick and catlike eyeliner, you make your way to class. 

As you walking in, five minutes late, all eyes turn to you. There were many reactions from your male counterparts. Multiple mouths opened, eyes nearly coming out of their skulls. Some, after staring for a moment, discreetly folded a leg over the other or placed there hands over their ever hardening bulge. However the best response was from the one who was targeted for this attack. Your dear straight, white, extreme conservative, male teacher. His eyes widened as he connected the dots from the previous days events. Despite this, he decides to ignore it, his teeth clenching as he continues the class. 

"Mr Sakamaki, your turn to present," he spits, going over to sit as his desk 

"Thank you sir," your brother stands up and walks towards the front. "My topic is on toxic masculinity seen in boomers that effects everyday life." Kanato smirks as he sees the teachers head swivel towards him with his mouth agape. 

"I decided to have only primary sources, so I used our teacher as his fits the topic perfectly. I will now show how toxic masculinity is displayed daily within this classroom." "Mr Sakamaki this beyond unacceptable-" "Do no interrupt me peasant!" Kanato yells, his humble schoolboy mood shifting dangerously close to murderous. The entire class falls silent while you smirk seeing your teacher slowly unravel. 

"Firstly, toxic masculinity is, as quoted by Clementine Ford, '... aspects and elements of masculinity that are weaponised by patriarchy to cause harm to other people.' This includes using violence to administer fear and following traditional male traits. This is seen in our dear teacher nearly everyday. I have another quote from one of our classmates"

Kanato adjusts his glasses and slowly turns the page  of his research which you had helped him put together last night in an attempt to successfully get under your teachers skin. 

"'He constantly makes lewd comments to me, which I never ask for and I always firmly tell him it's inappropriate. My older sister was also in his class a few years ago, and she says that he offered to move her grade up if he had sex with her. She of course declined and moved out of his class.' As you can see, Sir uses his status and male dominance to try and take advantage of the schools female students. He is also seen to constantly help out the males, although never the females. Another quote from an anonymous student is, 'He constantly makes jokes about how the girls in our class are only going to become prostitutes. It just makes it really awkward because if you don't agree he brings your mark down.'" 

Kanato looks up to the teacher who is visibly seething in his chair, too angry to move or say anything to stop his exposure.

"And I bring us to our final point. As you have noticed our lovely female classmates have had a makeover, just for Sir. Now, I'm certain some of you disgusting peasants think this is a show for you. However, this is in honour of Sir's poor daughter. When last night we found that she had been beating to near death for wearing red lipstick the other night. Being accused of being a slut and whore he then proceed with his assault on his own daughter."

"Is this true!" A shrill voice is heard from the door, everyones heads turning and recognising the schools principal standing in the ajar door. Barely seen behind her is your brother Reiji, who you had asked earlier to lead her to your classroom. 

"I... no of course not this is all bull-" "I also have yesterdays paper explaining the incident and his guilty confession," Kanato cuts him off and displays the newspaper towards the principal. 

"You're fired." And with that she storms off down the hall, Reiji following diligently.

"My sister is also  holding a fundraiser to pay for her medical bills as this shit of a man is refusing to do it himself. Please see her for further information."