The hard truth (Ft. Reiji)

Requested by @SasheeTadashee
"Y/n Sakamaki! Get your disgraceful body down here this instance!" Reiji's voice calls out angrily making the house shake.
You roll your eyes and teleport behind him, laying on the couch.
"What's up doc?" You say casually.
"Ayato handed this to me, highlighting some very disgusting things," he growls throwing a book harshly at you.
"Umph," you groan as the book made contact with you. You look down and see your diary.
"Where. Did. He. Find. This." You growl angrily, your hair covering your face.
"That does not concern you. But the fact that you have feelings for that disgusting-"
"He is not disgusting. He's kind, considerate, caring and at least knows how to make me feel good about myself!" You yell.
"That doesn't change the fact he's a filthy half blood!" He yells back.
"So what! Just because you don't have the chance of a relationship doesn't mean you can ruin mine! Father has already!-"
"That's what he wants!" Reiji interrupts and sits down rubbing his temples.
"Don't you see? He's experimenting. What happens when a half blood mingles with a pure blood," Reiji sighs.
You just stand there in shock.
"No," you whisper, barley even audible.
"I'm sorry, but that's the truth," he says but you take no notice.
The one time you had found happiness, is taken away from you because of the same man who had kept the happiness away. You fall to your knees and sob. You feel a hand rubbing your back. You tighten your grip on your legs and sob harder.
"I know it's probably not the best time, but what was it that you said about me not being able to get a relationship?"