Suprise party

Requested by @Bratzgirl23

You wake up to the smell of something sweet. You open your eyes to see a big box at the end of your bed.
You stare at it for a second until you realise, "It's my birthday!" You yell.
You jump up and open the box carefully not wanting to damage the beautiful black wrapping paper with purple flowers on it.
You finish and are greeted with a big blue box. You read a little card that's being held by a ribbon.
'Happy Birthday dear sister. Love from Kanato and Teddy.' It reads.
You open the box and inside you see lots of different cupcakes of different sorts stacked nicely on a cupcake tray.
You squeal but notice another note on one of the cupcakes. You took it out and squeal once more.
"I see things that nobody else sees," you read out. You stop to think about it.
"Dollhouse, which means Kanatos dolls," you exclaimed.
You teleport to the room and see a beautiful blue and black dress with a gold locket necklace. You grab the letter and read.
'Happy Birthday Y/n, love from Reiji.
Roses are red, violets are blue, I've never had someone as precious as you.' It read.
You teleport to the garden and look around. After awhile you notice a trail of red rose petals on the ground. You follow them and they lead you to a table a variety of different books. On top of one of the books is a note which you read.
'Hopefully this is enough to keep you out of my way. Happy Birthday, Shu.'
You smile and have a look through some of the books. As you open another a black bookmark falls out of it. You pick it up and find that there was writing on that as well.
'Oreos for days.'
"Ayato's room," you say and go there.
In there was a nice pair of black knee high boots which had a card on each.
"Nice," you say picking up the card on one of the cards.
''I bet you'll look even sexier in these. Happy Birthday, Laito.'
You roll your eyes.
"And I'll read a book, or maybe two or three," you read the other card.
"Easy," you say and teleport to the library.
There on the ground is a small gift wrapped up.
On it is written, 'Happy Birthday, one of the good days. Subaru.'
You open it to a picture of all seven of you and your brothers as children all smiling at the camera. You smile as well.
You look for another note and find it on the ground.
"Legally blonde?" You say confused.
"Oh, Yui," you once again teleport to her room. Layed on her bed was a little gift wrapped up with a little card next to it.
You pick it up and read it.
'Happy birthday sis. From Ayato.'
You open the gift which has two one hundred dollar iTunes gift vouchers.
"Score," you say to yourself.
"Um, Y/n?" You hear from behind. You turn to Yui.
"Happy Birthday, but um, if Cinderellas shoe fit perfectly, then why did it fall off," she says then runs off.  
"Um? Wait her shoe fell off at the stairs," you teleport port to the stairs in the main hall.
"Happy Birthday!"
You look around and see all your brothers and the Mukamis gathered at the bottom, while Yui runs from the side panting.
You smile even more.
"Thank you so much," you say happily.
"Happy Birthday!" Kou says coming up to you with a little box in his hands.
"It's from all of us," Yuma explains.
You open it and see a beautiful gold hair clip in a feather shape.
"Aww you guys, thank you so much," you thank.
"No, worries," Azusa says while Ruki nods.
"Did you enjoy yourself?" Reiji asks.
"I did, best birthday ever!"

Winners of the Disney challenge.
First place: @Angelicadino123
Second place: @XxQueenZanemauxX

If you want more challenges just ask.