An idiot says what (Ft. Ayato & Reiji)

Your maths class was working on surveys and you all had to do one. You decided to see how people reacted to 'An idiot says what.'
You had done it on most of friends and now it was a few of your brothers turn. The hard bit was to do it when they're alone so no one knows it's happening. You saw Ayato walking ahead. You went up to him and quickly said "An idiot says what."Ayato stared at you for a second and finally said, "What?"You smirk and grab out your sheet. You write down the new info, said thank you to Ayato and walked off leaving him confused as hell.
You walk over to Reiji's room, hoping to get a different answer. You knock and hear Reiji's approval. You walk in and immediately say, "An idiot says what."
Reiji gives you a disappointed look and shakes his head. "And to think we may of had a proper conversation," he says."It's my homework, I don't need a punishment, I'm going to be busy."
"Homework?" "You know, stuff teachers make you do in your spare time because they assume that you have nothing else to do in your life?" He rolls his eyes. "I know what homework is just don't understand how this is classified as homework." You glare at him. "I'm doing a survey on how people respond. The teacher wanted something unique so I'm giving it to them." "How sad," he said and walked off.
You just glare at him harder then got back to work.